All The Butlers' Jang Na-ra, hit song 'Sweet Dream'

All The Butlers traveled with Friends and recalled the meaning of true Friend.According to Nielsen Korea, a TV viewer rating research company on the 30th, SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the 29th, recorded 5.1% of the first part and 5.0% of the second part.TV viewer ratings of the scene where actor and singer Jang Na-ra is singing his hit song Sweet Dream rose to 5.9 percent per minute, winning the best one minute.The broadcast was featured on the Friend Masters special feature last week, and Lee Sang-yoon, Yang Se-hyeong, Lee Seung-gi, and Yook Sungjae were shown to look back on the meaning of Friend with Jang Na-ra, broadcaster Yoo Byung-jae, actor Shin Seung-Hwan and singer Peniel Shin.Members and Friends showed off their affection for each other at dinner.When asked What can you give up for Yook Sungjae, Peniel Shin replied, I can give you up to 100 million, and Lee Seung-gi said, Thats not possible.I have to pay a gift tax, he said, but Peniel Shin surprised everyone by adding, I can give you a little finger.Yoo Byung-jae also attracted attention by revealing unexpected friendship, saying, I can give you a long term for Yang Se-hyeong.Finally, Shin Seung-Hwan asked what he could do for Lee Seung-gi, saying, I can not give 100 million for my family and I can not give my fingers.The members who returned to the hostel spent time discovering the karaoke machine and singing.Afterwards, the members carefully applied for the song to Jang Na-ra, and Jang Na-ra took the microphone with a cool look, saying, I was thinking in advance.Jang Na-ra has completely reproduced his prime days by singing his hit song Sweet Dream in the past.The stage of Jang Na-ra, which led to the audiences still-gracious voice, reminded me of memories of the past and took the best one minute with 5.9% of Bundang TV viewer ratings.In the meantime, Jang Na-ra even talked about his own acting know-how; Jang Na-ra said, I keep nervous and ready.I watched my seniors practice and then I followed them and studied. In the meantime, Jang Na-ra surprised everyone by showing an instant demonstration, saying, When you wash your eyes, you open your eyes while you are diving in the water.Yoo Byung-jae suggested that he spend a day with Friends and write down his sorry heart, saying, I will talk about how to apologize properly.The next morning, the members and friends read their respective apology.Since then, Yoo Byung-jae said, There is a forbidden word in the expression of apology. Unintentionally, unlike intention, I did not intend to do so.I think it is better not to apologize if I am not serious, and the apology I want to make is a bigger mistake, he said.I think the purpose of the apology is not forgiveness but reflection, said Yoo Byung-jae, adding, Whether forgiveness is a matter for the other party to decide.Finally, the production team asked the cast members, What boat does not sink in any situation? The members gave various wrong answers such as best.This ship could sink if it was stirred alone, said Yook Sungjae, who knew the correct answer; the correct answer was friendship (friendship).The members and friends took a time to look back on the meaning of the true Friend while riding the duck boat together.

All The Butlers' traveled with Friends and recalled the meaning of true Friend.

According to Nielsen Korea, a TV viewer rating research company on the 30th, SBS entertainment program All The Butlers', which was broadcast on the 29th, recorded 5.1% of the first part and 5.0% of the second part. TV viewer ratings of the scene where actor and singer Jang Na-ra is singing his hit song "Sweet Dream" rose to 5.9 percent per minute, winning the "best one minute."

The broadcast was featured on the Friend Master's special feature last week, and Lee Sang-yoon, Yang Se-hyeong, Lee Seung-gi, and Yook Sungjae were shown to look back on the meaning of Friend with Jang Na-ra, broadcaster Yoo Byung-jae, actor Shin Seung-Hwan and singer Peniel Shin.

Members and Friends showed off their affection for each other at dinner. When asked "What can you give up for Yook Sungjae," Peniel Shin replied, "I can give you up to 100 million," and Lee Seung-gi said, "That's not possible. "I have to pay a gift tax," he said, but Peniel Shin surprised everyone by adding, "I can give you a little finger."

Yoo Byung-jae also attracted attention by revealing unexpected Friendship, saying, "I can give you a long term" for Yang Se-hyeong. Finally, Shin Seung-Hwan asked what he could do for Lee Seung-gi, saying, "I can not give 100 million for my family and I can not give my fingers."

The members who returned to the hostel spent time discovering the karaoke machine and singing. Afterwards, the members carefully applied for the song to Jang Na-ra, and Jang Na-ra took the microphone with a cool look, saying, "I was thinking in advance." Jang Na-ra has completely reproduced his prime days by singing his hit song 'Sweet Dream' in the past. The stage of Jang Na-ra, which led to the audience's still-gracious voice, reminded me of memories of the past and took the 'best one minute' with 5.9% of Bundang TV viewer ratings.

In the meantime, Jang Na-ra even talked about his own acting know-how; Jang Na-ra said, "I keep nervous and ready. I watched my seniors practice and then I followed them and studied. " In the meantime, Jang Na-ra surprised everyone by showing an instant demonstration, saying, "When you wash your eyes, you open your eyes while you are diving in the water."

Yoo Byung-jae suggested that he spend a day with Friends and write down his sorry heart, saying, "I will talk about how to apologize properly." The next morning, the members and Friends read their respective apology. Since then, Yoo Byung-jae said, "There is a forbidden word in the expression of apology." "Unintentionally, unlike intention, I did not intend to do so." "I think it is better not to apologize if I am not serious, and the apology I want to make is a bigger mistake," he said. "I think the purpose of the apology is not forgiveness but reflection," said Yoo Byung-jae, adding, "Whether forgiveness is a matter for the other party to decide."

Finally, the production team asked the cast members, "What boat does not sink in any situation?" The members gave various wrong answers such as "best". "This ship could sink if it was stirred alone," said Yook Sungjae, who knew the correct answer; the correct answer was "Friendship (Friendship)." The members and Friends took a time to look back on the meaning of the true Friend while riding the duck boat together.