Lee Sang-yoon "feels like I'm back in my teens"...the stage that ended without a mistake (All The Butlers)

All The Butlers Actor Lee Sang-yoon gave thanks after the stage.In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 15th, members who were educated by Park Ji-woo and Jay Black were portrayed.Lee Sang-yoon opened the opening without any mistake. The members praised Lee Sang-yoon and said, It was the best of my brothers appearances so far.He then enjoyed his eyes by showing various solo performances such as Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong, and Yook Sungjae.Lee Seung-gi finished the stage and said, It is actually your festival, and I dared to spend time on this stage.I think I deserved it after all, he said. I worked hard all night to revive your passion.Lee Sang-yoon said, It was a very heavy mission for me, but I felt a strange feeling of teenage feeling last night.I was not a member of All The Butlers, but I was very hard all day and taught me until late, said Shin Sung-rok.It was an unforgettable experience.Yang Se-hyeong said, I was happy because of you who do not need anything else and can dance. Yook Sungjae said, You are the main character and center of this world.

All The Butlers' Actor Lee Sang-yoon gave thanks after the stage.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 15th, members who were educated by Park Ji-woo and Jay Black were portrayed.

Lee Sang-yoon opened the opening without any mistake. The members praised Lee Sang-yoon and said, "It was the best of my brother's appearances so far."

He then enjoyed his eyes by showing various solo performances such as Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong, and Yook Sungjae.

Lee Seung-gi finished the stage and said, "It is actually your festival, and I dared to spend time on this stage. “I think I deserved it after all,” he said. “I worked hard all night to revive your passion.”

Lee Sang-yoon said, "It was a very heavy mission for me, but I felt a strange feeling of teenage feeling last night. “I was not a member of All The Butlers, but I was very hard all day and taught me until late,” said Shin Sung-rok. It was an unforgettable experience.”

Yang Se-hyeong said, "I was happy because of you who do not need anything else and can dance." Yook Sungjae said, "You are the main character and center of this world."