'aisff' Park Seo-joon "is burdened by the examination, but...a new opportunity to open up."

Actor Park Seo-joon expressed his feelings as a special judging committee member of the 17th Asiana International Short Film Festival.I am very good. I was grateful for the proposal because I thought it was a chance to see a lot of short stories and open a new perspective.I am trying to do it with my sincerity. Ahn Sung-ki said, In the role of the executive committee chairman, it also includes a good committee member. He said, I was worried about who to serve as a special committee member this year.This year, we went to the stage with lion and suggested that it was not like anything at the end of I can not do it now or not, I can not contact you.Park Seo-joon has passed that way, he laughed.Park Seo-joon said, It was precisely passed on to (Ahn Sung-ki) at COEX Megabox.In addition, Ahn Sung-ki said, I received a lot of help from Park Seo-joon and thank you for participating. I did not see my face after the movie was released.Meanwhile, the Asiana International Short Film Festival is the largest international competition Cinema16: American Short Films festival in Korea, which promotes the popularization of Cinema16: American Short Filmss and the distribution of Cinema16: American Short Filmss. It will be held from 31st of next month to 5th of November.

Actor Park Seo-joon expressed his feelings as a special judging committee member of the 17th Asiana International Short Film Festival.

"I am very good. I was grateful for the proposal because I thought it was a chance to see a lot of short stories and open a new perspective. I am trying to do it with my sincerity. "

Ahn Sung-ki said, "In the role of the executive committee chairman, it also includes a good committee member." He said, "I was worried about who to serve as a special committee member this year. This year, we went to the stage with 'lion' and suggested that it was not like anything at the end of 'I can not do it now or not, I can not contact you'. Park Seo-joon has passed that way, "he laughed.

Park Seo-joon said, "It was precisely passed on to (Ahn Sung-ki) at COEX Megabox."

In addition, Ahn Sung-ki said, "I received a lot of help from Park Seo-joon and thank you for participating. I did not see my face after the movie was released.

Meanwhile, the Asiana International Short Film Festival is the largest international competition Cinema16: American Short Films festival in Korea, which promotes the popularization of Cinema16: American Short Filmss and the distribution of Cinema16: American Short Filmss. It will be held from 31st of next month to 5th of November.