'aisff' Ahn Sung-ki "'Lion' ties Park Seo-joon, thanks for accepting judges"

At the Asiana International Short Film Festival, the Ahn Sung-ki Commission told the story of asking Park Seo-joon, an actor who was with the movie Lion last summer, to a special judge.Ahn Sung-ki Commission, Jang Jun-hwan, Judge, Park Seo-joon Special Judge, Ju Bo Young Special Judge, and Ji Se-yeon Programmer attended the ceremony.On this day, Ahn Sung-ki watched the appearance of Park Seo-joon and laughed, Do not you remember last summer?I have been meeting Mr. Seo-joon for a long time and it is really good, but in the meantime, Mr. Seo-joon seems to be having a very busy time saying whether he continues to shoot drama again. One of the commissions work includes a good judge, he said. This year I was worried about who should be a judge.When I went to the Lion stage greetings together, I asked Park Seo-joon to do it together and I am really grateful for participating together. Park Seo-joon, who listened to this, responded with a smile, I was going to go over the exact COEX Megabox.I am grateful for the proposal, but I was worried about it because the examination was burdened. I am really good.I am really grateful for the proposal because I think it is an opportunity to see a lot of short stories and open a new perspective. I am trying to do my best. A total of 5752 entries from 118 countries were exhibited in this years competition. Among them, 54 entries from 35 countries were selected in the international competition, 15 entries in the domestic competition, and 6 entries in the new film maker category.The opening film is Bermuda, a Swedish short film directed by Eric Barolin, and The Raiders, a South African short film directed by Greg Rom.The 17th Asiana International Short Film Festival will be held at Cinecube and Complex Cultural Space Emu for six days from October 31 to November 5.

At the Asiana International Short Film Festival, the Ahn Sung-ki Commission told the story of asking Park Seo-joon, an actor who was with the movie 'Lion' last summer, to a special judge.

Ahn Sung-ki Commission, Jang Jun-hwan, Judge, Park Seo-joon Special Judge, Ju Bo Young Special Judge, and Ji Se-yeon Programmer attended the ceremony.

On this day, Ahn Sung-ki watched the appearance of Park Seo-joon and laughed, "Do not you remember last summer?" I have been meeting Mr. Seo-joon for a long time and it is really good, but in the meantime, Mr. Seo-joon seems to be having a very busy time saying whether he continues to shoot drama again. "

"One of the Commission's work includes a good judge," he said. "This year I was worried about who should be a judge. When I went to the 'Lion' stage greetings together, I asked Park Seo-joon to 'do it together' and I am really grateful for participating together. "

Park Seo-joon, who listened to this, responded with a smile, "I was going to go over the exact COEX Megabox." "I am grateful for the proposal, but I was worried about it because the examination was burdened. I am really good. I am really grateful for the proposal because I think it is an opportunity to see a lot of short stories and open a new perspective. I am trying to do my best. "

A total of 5752 entries from 118 countries were exhibited in this year's competition. Among them, 54 entries from 35 countries were selected in the international competition, 15 entries in the domestic competition, and 6 entries in the new film maker category.

The opening film is "Bermuda," a Swedish short film directed by Eric Barolin, and "The Raiders," a South African short film directed by Greg Rom.

The 17th Asiana International Short Film Festival will be held at Cinecube and Complex Cultural Space Emu for six days from October 31 to November 5.