Shin Se-kyung "" Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' End Reality...Precious and meaningful Work"

Actor Shin Se-kyung expressed his feelings about leaving the new officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.Every Wednesday and Thursday night, the MBC drama Rookie Historian Goe-ryung, which has been firmly responsible for the house theater, ended on the 26th.As we have been together for about three months from hot summer to cool autumn, the regrets of the audience have reached their peak.Shin Se-kyung was transformed into the first Ada Lovelace () Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung in Korea, and received great love as a new character that he had never seen before.In Joseon, where Confucianism and Confucianism are deeply rooted, Na Hae-ryung pioneers destiny as he dreams, rather than adapting to the life given to him.The courage to speak up the right values ​​even in the determination and injustice to go beyond the fence on the wedding day and to the Ada Lovelace star examination was also a part of the characters enterprising aspect.Shin Se-kyungs charm, which depicts it with delicate expressive power, added to the immersion.Shin Se-kyung said, I do not feel that the shooting is over yet.For me, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was a very precious and meaningful work.I hope that Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, a new employee, will remain a precious work even in the minds of viewers. Finally, I felt very much that the production crews who participated in the work really cared about our work. I was proud and proud to be able to join these works.I am so happy that I can meet with my precious people. I will do my best to prepare and prepare for greeting with another work.Thank you for loving Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, a new officer, so far. I thank the crew and viewers who have been together.=

Actor Shin Se-kyung expressed his feelings about leaving the new officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.

Every Wednesday and Thursday night, the MBC drama Rookie Historian Goe-ryung, which has been firmly responsible for the house theater, Ended on the 26th. As we have been together for about three months from hot summer to cool autumn, the regrets of the audience have reached their peak.

Shin Se-kyung was transformed into the first Ada Lovelace () Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung in Korea, and received great love as a new character that he had never seen before.

In Joseon, where Confucianism and Confucianism are deeply rooted, Na Hae-ryung pioneers destiny as he dreams, rather than adapting to the life given to him. The courage to speak up the right values ​​even in the determination and injustice to go beyond the fence on the wedding day and to the Ada Lovelace star examination was also a part of the character's enterprising aspect. Shin Se-kyung's charm, which depicts it with delicate expressive power, added to the immersion.

Shin Se-kyung said, "I do not feel that the shooting is over yet." "For me," Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung "was a very precious and meaningful work. I hope that Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, a new employee, will remain a precious work even in the minds of viewers. "

Finally, I felt very much that the production crews who participated in the work really cared about our work. I was proud and proud to be able to join these works. I am so happy that I can meet with my precious people. "I will do my best to prepare and prepare for greeting with another work. Thank you for loving Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, a new officer, so far. "I thank the crew and viewers who have been together.

=