Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Shin Se-kyung "Cha Eun-woo, script and perfect synchro rate...I never doubt it"

Actor Shin Se-kyung expressed confidence in his opponent Cha Eun-woo, who was breathing with New cadet Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, saying, I never doubted it.Shin Se-kyung said in an interview with MBC drama New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, which ended on the 26th after the broadcast.The New Entrance Officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung is a drama depicting the first problematic first lady () Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung of Joseon and the Phil full romance annals of Prince Irim, the anti-war mother solo.Shin Se-kyung played the title roll Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and Cha Eun-woo played the role of Prince Irim.Shin Se-kyung, who was fortunate that April 8 was the first film, said, The gap between the first shooting and the start of the broadcast was enormous and I did not feel the reaction in real time.The fortress is not only ambiguous in terms of ratings, but also has a more meaningful meaning in meaning and message. I was as sure in the sum with my opponent as he was: I am sure that the character this friend expresses shows the perfect synchro rate that seems to have popped out of the script.I also thought it was an enemy, he stressed.Shin Se-kyung continued: (Lee Rim) was a pure and unspoilt figure who had been trapped in the melt-down party for 20 years and was only now out there, and the way Cha Eun-woo expressed it was good.I never doubted it. I was able to walk with everyone believing. Shin Se-kyung asked if he was concerned about acting with Cha Eun-woo, who is called a face genius, In fact, all those who combined in the previous work were good.Everyone is shining, he said.We can show you the visual sum, but I thought we would show you the sum of the characters, he said. I believed that you would show the beauty of the two-shot that is visually visible from the beginning, and I came out as fresh and blue as I believed.I was good, he laughed.Following the New Employee Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, Kim Hye-yoon and Roones How to Found a Day will be broadcast on October 2.=

Actor Shin Se-kyung expressed confidence in his opponent Cha Eun-woo, who was breathing with "New cadet Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung," saying, "I never doubted it."

Shin Se-kyung said in an interview with MBC drama 'New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung', which ended on the 26th after the broadcast.

"The New Entrance Officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung" is a drama depicting the first problematic first lady () Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung of Joseon and the "Phil" full romance annals of Prince Irim, the anti-war mother solo. Shin Se-kyung played the title roll Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and Cha Eun-woo played the role of Prince Irim.

Shin Se-kyung, who was fortunate that "April 8 was the first film," said, "The gap between the first shooting and the start of the broadcast was enormous and I did not feel the reaction in real time. The fortress is not only ambiguous in terms of ratings, but also has a more meaningful meaning in meaning and message. "

"I was as sure in the sum with my opponent as he was: I am sure that the character this friend expresses shows the perfect synchro rate that seems to have popped out of the script. I also thought it was an enemy," he stressed.

Shin Se-kyung continued: "(Lee Rim) was a pure and unspoilt figure who had been trapped in the melt-down party for 20 years and was only now out there, and the way Cha Eun-woo expressed it was good. I never doubted it. I was able to walk with everyone believing. "

Shin Se-kyung asked if he was concerned about acting with Cha Eun-woo, who is called a face genius, "In fact, all those who combined in the previous work were good. Everyone is shining, "he said.

"We can show you the visual sum, but I thought we would show you the sum of the characters," he said. "I believed that you would show the beauty of the two-shot that is visually visible from the beginning, and I came out as fresh and blue as I believed. I was good," he laughed.

Following the 'New Employee Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung', Kim Hye-yoon and Roone's 'How to Found a Day' will be broadcast on October 2.

=