"Facing With My Sister...Han Sun-hwa, X1 Han Seung-woo Cupholder Celebratory Photo

Actor Han Sun-hwa has reported on his recent situation.Han Sun-hwa posted a picture on his Instagram account on the 27th with an article entitled As soon as I came to shoot, I met my brother from the morning wind.In the open photo, Han Sun-hwa holds toast and coffee; the coffee holder held by Han Sun-hwa shows his younger brother, group X1 leader Han Seung-woo.The warm-hearted brother and sister are eye-catching.Meanwhile, Han Sun-hwa appeared in the OCN drama Save Me 2, which last June.Photo: Han Sun-hwa Instagram

Actor Han Sun-hwa has reported on his recent situation.

Han Sun-hwa posted a picture on his Instagram account on the 27th with an article entitled "As soon as I came to shoot, I met my brother from the morning wind".

In the open photo, Han Sun-hwa holds toast and coffee; the coffee holder held by Han Sun-hwa shows his younger brother, group X1 leader Han Seung-woo. The warm-hearted brother and sister are eye-catching.

Meanwhile, Han Sun-hwa appeared in the OCN drama 'Save Me 2', which last June.

Photo: Han Sun-hwa Instagram