"All The Butlers" Shin Sung-rok "It's time for entertainment...I have a little vulgarism."

Actor Shin Sung-rok became a daily pupil.Shin Sung-rok appeared as a daily student on SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the afternoon of the 8th.All The Butlers members said about Shin Sung-rok, I feel like I can not say hello because I am scared and I feel like a company representative with a karisma.Lee Seung-gi said, I thought it was only a katok, but it was surprisingly innocent.Shin Sung-rok said, I did not want to be there when I met all the masters.I wanted to be entertained now, he said. In fact, there is a little bit of nonsense.

Actor Shin Sung-rok became a daily pupil.

Shin Sung-rok appeared as a daily student on sbs All The Butlers' broadcast on the afternoon of the 8th.

All The Butlers' members said about Shin Sung-rok, "I feel like I can not say hello because I am scared" and "I feel like a company representative with a karisma."

Lee Seung-gi said, "I thought it was only a katok, but it was surprisingly innocent."

Shin Sung-rok said, "I did not want to be there when I met all the masters. I wanted to be entertained now, "he said." In fact, there is a little bit of nonsense. "