All The Butlers' Shin Sung-rok appears as first daily pupil "entertainment ambition"

As soon as Actor Shin Sung-rok appeared, he revealed his entertainment ambition.Actor Shin Sung-rok appeared as a daily student for the first time in All The Butlers at SBS entertainment All The Butlers broadcast on the 8th.Lee Seung-gi was pleased to see the drama Baega Bond together, and Lee Sang-yoon welcomed it as a basketball best friend.Yang Se-hyeong, the first person, said, In the drama, I am afraid and sharp image, and I am afraid to say hello.Lee Seung-gi said, I usually judge the program with the eyes of a new nickname, a hawk, and laughed, saying, There is a surprisingly rounded style and a brute.When asked about the master who wanted to be together, Shin Sung-rok said, I wanted to be with all the masters. It is time to entertain.The members said, Sang Yoon seems nervous, Shin Sung-rok said, Do not be nervous because I am a fuss.All The Butlers broadcast screen capture

As soon as Actor Shin Sung-rok appeared, he revealed his entertainment ambition.

Actor Shin Sung-rok appeared as a daily student for the first time in All The Butlers at sbs entertainment All The Butlers' broadcast on the 8th.

Lee Seung-gi was pleased to see the drama "Baega Bond" together, and Lee Sang-yoon welcomed it as a basketball best friend. Yang Se-hyeong, the first person, said, "In the drama, I am afraid and sharp image, and I am afraid to say hello." Lee Seung-gi said, "I usually judge the program with the eyes of a new nickname, a hawk," and laughed, saying, "There is a surprisingly rounded style and a brute."

When asked about the master who wanted to be together, Shin Sung-rok said, "I wanted to be with all the masters." "It is time to entertain." The members said, "Sang Yoon seems nervous," Shin Sung-rok said, "Do not be nervous because I am a fuss."

All The Butlers' broadcast screen capture