"Real kissing line" Lee Sang-yoon, Park Ji-woo hot dance All The Butlers'

Actor Lee Sang-yoon succeeded in escaping from the body after being taught by Park Ji-woo, the god of dance.SBS All The Butlers, which was broadcast on September 8, was decorated with Park Ji-woo, Sesame Street dancer champion Jay Black, the first dance sports player in Korea.Lee Sang-yoon, Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong, and Yook Sungjae admired Park Ji-woo and Jay Black, who showed colorful dance skills with their appearance.Lee Sang-yoon, who had the lowest dance ability among the members and was teased, could not hide his worried expression.Lee Sang-yoon said, I think I will grow 1cm of beard tomorrow.Park Ji-woo said, Honestly, Sang Yoon is the biggest worry, but I think that I can make it the best in some ways.I can do it because I can create oil from nothing, Yang Se-hyeong said, We watched and nothing was nothing.I couldnt get Yu (), so I made the members laugh.I finally have a workshop for the dance club tomorrow at this place, Park Ji-woo said.We were invited to the workshop performance, he said, and the upside was astonished.Since then, the members have started to prepare for the dance collaboration stage.Park Ji-woo showed a sexy dance to Camilla Cabeyos hit song Havana, and Jay Black danced more theft than Park Ji-woo.Lee Seung-gi said, Its shocking that (dance sports and Sesame Street dance) collaboration is possible, while Lee Sang-yoon admired it as really cool.Yang Se-hyeong laughed when he touched Lee Sang-yoons chin, saying, Its not a sincere lie, I grew a beard under Lee Sang-yoons chin.If youre the world champion, Im the last in town, said Lee Sang-yoon, who said: Dont look at the process from today to tomorrow, look at the results, Ill make it for you.I do not think there is any body or body in the world, because I have not learned, because I have not learned, he added.Yang Se-hyeong said, I have not met anything that can say this.Park Ji-woo accepted Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon and Shin Sung-rok as disciples.The Jay Black team was joined by Yang Se-hyeong and Yook Sungjae.Park Ji-woo taught me from the basic stage to the maximum level of three peoples dancing skills.There was a nervous look on the faces of Lee Sang-yoon, Lee Seung-gi and Shin Sung-rok, who watched Spains passionate dance Pasodoble demonstration.Lee Sang-yoon, who challenged Paso Doble directly, made a mistake of hitting his partners abdomen hard, but in the ending, he impressed Park Ji-woo with his performance as if he were kissing his partner.Park Ji-woo ran to the camera and showed him the chicken, saying he had chicken on his arm.I thought I was really kissing, Shin Sung-rok said, while Lee Seung-gi shouted, I thought it was a real broadcast accident.The stage of the rising type will be released on the 15th broadcast.hwang hye-jin
Actor Lee Sang-yoon succeeded in escaping from the body after being taught by Park Ji-woo, the god of dance.SBS All The Butlers, which was broadcast on September 8, was decorated with Park Ji-woo, Sesame Street dancer champion Jay Black, the first dance sports player in Korea.Lee Sang-yoon, Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong, and Yook Sungjae admired Park Ji-woo and Jay Black, who showed colorful dance skills with their appearance.Lee Sang-yoon, who had the lowest dance ability among the members and was teased, could not hide his worried expression.Lee Sang-yoon said, I think I will grow 1cm of beard tomorrow.Park Ji-woo said, Honestly, Sang Yoon is the biggest worry, but I think that I can make it the best in some ways.I can do it because I can create oil from nothing, Yang Se-hyeong said, We watched and nothing was nothing.I couldnt get Yu (), so I made the members laugh.I finally have a workshop for the dance club tomorrow at this place, Park Ji-woo said.We were invited to the workshop performance, he said, and the upside was astonished.Since then, the members have started to prepare for the dance collaboration stage.Park Ji-woo showed a sexy dance to Camilla Cabeyos hit song Havana, and Jay Black danced more theft than Park Ji-woo.Lee Seung-gi said, Its shocking that (dance sports and Sesame Street dance) collaboration is possible, while Lee Sang-yoon admired it as really cool.Yang Se-hyeong laughed when he touched Lee Sang-yoons chin, saying, Its not a sincere lie, I grew a beard under Lee Sang-yoons chin.If youre the world champion, Im the last in town, said Lee Sang-yoon, who said: Dont look at the process from today to tomorrow, look at the results, Ill make it for you.I do not think there is any body or body in the world, because I have not learned, because I have not learned, he added.Yang Se-hyeong said, I have not met anything that can say this.Park Ji-woo accepted Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon and Shin Sung-rok as disciples.The Jay Black team was joined by Yang Se-hyeong and Yook Sungjae.Park Ji-woo taught me from the basic stage to the maximum level of three peoples dancing skills.There was a nervous look on the faces of Lee Sang-yoon, Lee Seung-gi and Shin Sung-rok, who watched Spains passionate dance Pasodoble demonstration.Lee Sang-yoon, who challenged Paso Doble directly, made a mistake of hitting his partners abdomen hard, but in the ending, he impressed Park Ji-woo with his performance as if he were kissing his partner.Park Ji-woo ran to the camera and showed him the chicken, saying he had chicken on his arm.I thought I was really kissing, Shin Sung-rok said, while Lee Seung-gi shouted, I thought it was a real broadcast accident.The stage of the rising type will be released on the 15th broadcast.hwang hye-jin

Actor Lee Sang-yoon succeeded in escaping from the body after being taught by Park Ji-woo, the god of dance.

SBS All The Butlers', which was broadcast on September 8, was decorated with Park Ji-woo, Sesame Street dancer champion Jay Black, the first dance sports player in Korea.

Lee Sang-yoon, Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong, and Yook Sungjae admired Park Ji-woo and Jay Black, who showed colorful dance skills with their appearance. Lee Sang-yoon, who had the lowest dance ability among the members and was teased, could not hide his worried expression. Lee Sang-yoon said, "I think I will grow 1cm of beard tomorrow."

Park Ji-woo said, "Honestly, Sang Yoon is the biggest worry, but I think that I can make it the best in some ways. I can do it because I can create oil from nothing, "Yang Se-hyeong said," We watched and nothing was nothing. "I couldn't get Yu (), so I made the members laugh.

"I finally have a workshop for the dance club tomorrow at this place," Park Ji-woo said. We were invited to the workshop performance, "he said, and the upside was astonished.

Since then, the members have started to prepare for the dance collaboration stage. Park Ji-woo showed a sexy dance to Camilla Cabeyo's hit song 'Havana', and Jay Black danced more theft than Park Ji-woo. Lee Seung-gi said, "It's shocking that (dance sports and Sesame Street dance) collaboration is possible," while Lee Sang-yoon admired it as "really cool."

Yang Se-hyeong laughed when he touched Lee Sang-yoon's chin, saying, "It's not a sincere lie, I grew a beard under Lee Sang-yoon's chin. "If you're the world champion, I'm the last in town," said Lee Sang-yoon, who said: "Don't look at the process from today to tomorrow, look at the results, I'll make it for you. "I do not think there is any body or body in the world, because I have not learned, because I have not learned," he added. Yang Se-hyeong said, "I have not met anything that can say this."

Park Ji-woo accepted Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon and Shin Sung-rok as disciples. The Jay Black team was joined by Yang Se-hyeong and Yook Sungjae. Park Ji-woo taught me from the basic stage to the maximum level of three people's dancing skills. There was a nervous look on the faces of Lee Sang-yoon, Lee Seung-gi and Shin Sung-rok, who watched Spain's passionate dance Pasodoble demonstration.

Lee Sang-yoon, who challenged Paso Doble directly, made a mistake of hitting his partner's abdomen hard, but in the ending, he impressed Park Ji-woo with his performance as if he were kissing his partner. Park Ji-woo ran to the camera and showed him the chicken, saying he had chicken on his arm. "I thought I was really kissing," Shin Sung-rok said, while Lee Seung-gi shouted, "I thought it was a real broadcast accident."

The stage of the rising type will be released on the 15th broadcast.

hwang hye-jin