"Harp The Holiday" Kim Yoo-jung "First solo entertainment? It was very burdensome."

Actor Kim Yoo-jung said that it was very burdensome to take charge of the first solo entertainment.On the afternoon of the 30th, a production presentation of Harp The Holiday, a new entertainment program on Lifetime Channel, was held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Gwanghwamun, Seoul.Kim Yoo-jung, Yong Seok-in PD attended.Harp The Holiday is an entertainment program featuring the local life of Kim Yoo-jung, who transformed into a part-time gelato student in the morning and a tourist in the afternoon.Kim Yoo-jung said, I met many people and I was able to experience various experiences such as making pizza after making cheese myself. I am very grateful to the PD because I can experience this experience.The Harp The Holiday will be unveiled for the first time at 5 p.m. on the 30th.

Actor Kim Yoo-jung said that it was very burdensome to take charge of the first solo entertainment.

On the afternoon of the 30th, a production presentation of Harp The Holiday, a new entertainment program on Lifetime Channel, was held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Gwanghwamun, Seoul. Kim Yoo-jung, Yong Seok-in PD attended.

'Harp The Holiday' is an entertainment program featuring the local life of Kim Yoo-jung, who transformed into a part-time gelato student in the morning and a tourist in the afternoon.

Kim Yoo-jung said, "I met many people and I was able to experience various experiences such as making pizza after making cheese myself." "I am very grateful to the PD because I can experience this experience."

The Harp The Holiday will be unveiled for the first time at 5 p.m. on the 30th.