Jung Woo-sung, even if you take out your eyes, you can not hide your picture visuals.

Actor Jung Woo-sung has released a photo of climbing certification.Jung Woo-sung posted a picture on his instagram on September 18.The picture shows Jung Woo-sung wearing Mask. Jung Woo-sung stares at the camera with intense eyes.Jung Woo-sungs chic aura catches the eye.Fans who responded to the photos responded such as I want to be Mask, Mysticism and I look so bright even if I was a garish.delay stock

Actor Jung Woo-sung has released a photo of climbing certification.

Jung Woo-sung posted a picture on his instagram on September 18.

The picture shows Jung Woo-sung wearing Mask. Jung Woo-sung stares at the camera with intense eyes. Jung Woo-sung's chic aura catches the eye.

Fans who responded to the photos responded such as "I want to be Mask", "Mysticism" and "I look so bright even if I was a garish".

delay stock