Han Ji-hye, Shall We Live Together' team Dondog friendship "Bright Coffee or Tea"

Actor Han Ji-hye has always boasted a strong friendship with KBS 2TV Drama Shall We Live Together team.Han Ji-hye posted on September 3 on Instagram an article saying, My sisters who congratulated me a lot after hearing that they were with my brother Sangwoo who was with Shall We Live Together sent me a surprise Coffee or Tea.A picture taken with past Drama Shall We Live Together colleagues was also released.Han Ji-hye met with Actor Lee Sang-woo, who was in the drama I want to live together, and MBC Drama Golden Garden again as the opponent actor.Choi Yu-jin
Actor Han Ji-hye has always boasted a strong friendship with KBS 2TV Drama Shall We Live Together team.Han Ji-hye posted on September 3 on Instagram an article saying, My sisters who congratulated me a lot after hearing that they were with my brother Sangwoo who was with Shall We Live Together sent me a surprise Coffee or Tea.A picture taken with past Drama Shall We Live Together colleagues was also released.Han Ji-hye met with Actor Lee Sang-woo, who was in the drama I want to live together, and MBC Drama Golden Garden again as the opponent actor.Choi Yu-jin
Actor Han Ji-hye has always boasted a strong friendship with KBS 2TV Drama Shall We Live Together team.Han Ji-hye posted on September 3 on Instagram an article saying, My sisters who congratulated me a lot after hearing that they were with my brother Sangwoo who was with Shall We Live Together sent me a surprise Coffee or Tea.A picture taken with past Drama Shall We Live Together colleagues was also released.Han Ji-hye met with Actor Lee Sang-woo, who was in the drama I want to live together, and MBC Drama Golden Garden again as the opponent actor.Choi Yu-jin

Actor Han Ji-hye has always boasted a strong friendship with KBS 2TV Drama Shall We Live Together' team.

Han Ji-hye posted on September 3 on Instagram an article saying, "My sisters who congratulated me a lot after hearing that they were with my brother Sangwoo who was with Shall We Live Together sent me a surprise Coffee or Tea." A picture taken with past Drama Shall We Live Together' colleagues was also released.

Han Ji-hye met with Actor Lee Sang-woo, who was in the Drama 'I want to live together', and MBC Drama 'Golden Garden' again as the opponent Actor.

Choi Yu-jin