The presence of the newly-commissioned Na Hae-ryung Shin Se-kyung, Goddess, the historical drama that shone to the end

MBCs tree drama Na Hae-ryung ended on the 26th.As we have been together for about three months from hot summer to cool autumn, the regrets of the audience are at their peak.Shin Se-kyung was transformed into the first Ada Lovelace () Na Hae-ryung of Korea, and was loved by a new character that he had never seen before.Na Hae-ryung, who can not be easily found in existing works, was indeed unique.In Joseon, where Confucianism and Confucianism are deeply rooted, Na Hae-ryung pioneers destiny as he dreams, rather than adapting to the life given to him.The courage to speak up the right values ​​even in the determination and injustice to go beyond the fence on the wedding day and to the Ada Lovelace star examination hall was the part that confirmed the enterprising aspect of the character.Among them, Shin Se-kyungs testimony at the end of the drama is revealed and attracts attention. I do not feel that the shooting is over yet.For me, Na Hae-ryung was a very precious and meaningful work.I hope that Na Hae-ryung, a new employee, will remain a valuable work even in the minds of viewers. Finally, I felt very much that the production crews who participated in the work really cared about our work. I was proud and proud to be able to join these works.I am so happy that I can meet with my precious people. I will do my best to prepare and prepare for greeting with another work.I am grateful for your love of the new employee Na Hae-ryung so far. I thank the crew and viewers who have been together and thanked them.

MBC's tree drama Na Hae-ryung ended on the 26th. As we have been together for about three months from hot summer to cool autumn, the regrets of the audience are at their peak.

Shin Se-kyung was transformed into the first Ada Lovelace () Na Hae-ryung of Korea, and was loved by a new Character that he had never seen before. Na Hae-ryung, who can not be easily found in existing works, was indeed unique.

In Joseon, where Confucianism and Confucianism are deeply rooted, Na Hae-ryung pioneers destiny as he dreams, rather than adapting to the life given to him. The courage to speak up the right values ​​even in the determination and injustice to go beyond the fence on the wedding day and to the Ada Lovelace star examination hall was the part that confirmed the enterprising aspect of the Character.

Among them, Shin Se-kyung's testimony at the end of the drama is revealed and attracts attention. "I do not feel that the shooting is over yet." “For me, Na Hae-ryung was a very precious and meaningful work. I hope that Na Hae-ryung, a new employee, will remain a valuable work even in the minds of viewers. "

Finally, I felt very much that the production crews who participated in the work really cared about our work. I was proud and proud to be able to join these works. I am so happy that I can meet with my precious people. "I will do my best to prepare and prepare for greeting with another work. I am grateful for your love of the new employee Na Hae-ryung so far. "I thank the crew and viewers who have been together and thanked them.