'New cadet Na Hae-ryung' Shin Se-kyung, reading a gold book, rang tears

On the 19th MBC drama Na Hae-ryung, Shin Se-kyung (formerly Na Hae-ryung) and Cha Eun-woo (Lee Rim) were shown struggling to figure out the secrets of their fathers.Shin Se-kyung died 20 years ago of a reverse crime by the father of the father, and was able to live in the Qing Dynasty with the disciple of Father, Gonghwan (Koo Jae-kyung).He had pretended to know nothing, and now he didnt want to live like that. Tracking began about the reason Father was involved in the crime of reverse, the reason why Hotham became a junkie.Cha Eun-woo confirmed the day of his death and the day of his birth, but there was no mention of himself anywhere.I visited Kim Min-sang, the current king, and confirmed, Have I ever been a son for a moment? Did I ever want to see him?There was a person who shared the pain with Cha Eun-woo by his side, and it was Shin Se-kyung. Cha Eun-woo was crying together with his arms.Shin Se-kyung received a message that Kim Il-mok was tortured because he did not give a past article through the documents hidden by the fair.Since then, the Jinseo Hodam teacher has spread in the palace, and Shin Se-kyung, who encountered it, looked more closely than anyone else.In it, Hodam and Youngan made Seoraewon to open a new world, where they learned Western language and medicine, and were misunderstood and killed.Shin Se-kyung, who had read the gold with his trembling hands, wept. I felt so sorry for my fathers death when I faced the truth.I thought I should find the Sacho and correct the distorted history. Shin Se-kyung found an acquaintance of Kim Il-mok with Cha Eun-woo.I have a paper on a blue forested island, he recalled, but I thought there was a sandal there, but I did not know where it was.At that moment Cha Eun-woo headed for the Green West Party, which meant a blue forested island; finding the Sacho emerged as their last task.On this day, Shin Se-kyung was more sick than anyone when he learned the truth about his fathers death.As a self-initiated female, Na Hae-ryung, she has been a strong and leading figure, and she has endured the weight of the title roll without losing this figure until the end.

On the 19th MBC drama "Na Hae-ryung", Shin Se-kyung (formerly Na Hae-ryung) and Cha Eun-woo (Lee Rim) were shown struggling to figure out the secrets of their Fathers.

Shin Se-kyung died 20 years ago of a reverse crime by the Father of the Father, and was able to live in the Qing Dynasty with the disciple of Father, Gonghwan (Koo Jae-kyung). He had pretended to know nothing, and now he didn’t want to live like that. Tracking began about the reason Father was involved in the crime of reverse, the reason why Hotham became a junkie.

Cha Eun-woo confirmed the day of his death and the day of his birth, but there was no mention of himself anywhere. I visited Kim Min-sang, the current king, and confirmed, "Have I ever been a son for a moment? Did I ever want to see him?" There was a person who shared the pain with Cha Eun-woo by his side, and it was Shin Se-kyung. Cha Eun-woo was crying together with his arms.

Shin Se-kyung received a message that Kim Il-mok was tortured because he did not give a past article through the documents hidden by the fair. Since then, the Jinseo Hodam teacher has spread in the palace, and Shin Se-kyung, who encountered it, looked more closely than anyone else. In it, Hodam and Youngan made Seoraewon to open a new world, where they learned Western language and medicine, and were misunderstood and killed. Shin Se-kyung, who had read the gold with his trembling hands, wept. I felt so sorry for my Father's death when I faced the truth.

I thought I should find the Sacho and correct the distorted history. Shin Se-kyung found an acquaintance of Kim Il-mok with Cha Eun-woo. "I have a paper on a blue forested island," he recalled, "but I thought there was a sandal there, but I did not know where it was." At that moment Cha Eun-woo headed for the Green West Party, which meant a 'blue forested island'; finding the Sacho emerged as their last task.

On this day, Shin Se-kyung was more sick than anyone when he learned the truth about his Father's death. As a self-initiated female, Na Hae-ryung, she has been a strong and leading figure, and she has endured the weight of the title roll without losing this figure until the end.