Secret Confessions "Twenty Years of Running" to "Na Hae-ryung" Shin Se-kyung, Cha Eun-woo

The new officer, Na Hae-ryung, made a secret secret that Shin Se-kyung had been hiding for 20 years, and made a confessions to Cha Eun-woo.In the 35th episode of the MBC drama Na Hae-ryung, which was broadcast on the 19th, Koo Na Hae-ryung told Lee Lim (Cha Eun-woo) that Secret was the best.On that day, Koo said, I have never done anything to anyone. He said, Twenty years ago, my father died of a crime of indecent contempt.My fathers disciple, my brother, took me to the Qing Dynasty to save me, and from then on I lived under the name Na Hae-ryung  I am running for 20 years, I am surprised. When Irim asked, How did that happen?, Na Hae-ryung replied, I heard that my father was the dean of the place called Seoraewon and was caught up in the reverse.Irim recalled saying that Mohwa had learned medicine in Seoraewon.Then Na Hae-ryung said, Is not it too much?I do not know my father s writing, but I do not know my father s writing. I was so sad that I stopped and walked to Na Hae - ryung without knowing it.

The new officer, Na Hae-ryung, made a Secret Secret that Shin Se-kyung had been hiding for 20 years, and made a Confessions to Cha Eun-woo.

In the 35th episode of the MBC drama "Na Hae-ryung", which was broadcast on the 19th, Koo Na Hae-ryung told Lee Lim (Cha Eun-woo) that Secret was the best.

On that day, Koo said, "I have never done anything to anyone." He said, "Twenty years ago, my father died of a crime of indecent contempt. My father's disciple, my brother, took me to the Qing Dynasty to save me, and from then on I lived under the name Na Hae-ryung "" I am running for 20 years, I am surprised. "

When Irim asked, "How did that happen?", Na Hae-ryung replied, "I heard that my father was the dean of the place called Seoraewon and was caught up in the reverse." Irim recalled saying that Mohwa had learned medicine in Seoraewon.

Then Na Hae-ryung said, "Is not it too much? I do not know my father 's writing, but I do not know my father' s writing. "I was so sad that I stopped and walked to Na Hae - ryung without knowing it.