"New Employee" Park Ji-hyun, Cha Eun-woo Couple Inner Office..Shin Se-kyung What?

The new officer, Na Hae-ryung, was put in a position to marry Cha Eun-woo.In the 31st episode of MBCs Na Hae-ryung, which was broadcast on the 5th, Song Sa-hee (Park Ji-hyeun) was nominated as a couple of Lee Rim (Cha Eun-woo).On this day, Min Ik-pyeong (Choi Deok-moon) made a hand to let Song Sa-hee enter the three-way house, and Ahn Sa-hee went straight to Min-ik-pyeong and said, What happened? Please step down.I do not intend to marry Daewon Daegun. But Min-pyeong said, You came to me first to be my family. I decide where you need it and how you use it.My decision now is that you will become a couple of Daewon Daegun. Song Sa-hee said, What kind of use do you mean by being a couple? Min-pyeong left the post saying, I will find out. In the end, Song Sa-hee remained alone.Photo = MBC Broadcasting Screen

The new officer, Na Hae-ryung, was put in a position to marry Cha Eun-woo.

In the 31st episode of mbc's "Na Hae-ryung", which was broadcast on the 5th, Song Sa-hee (Park Ji-hyeun) was nominated as a Couple of Lee Rim (Cha Eun-woo).

On this day, Min Ik-pyeong (Choi Deok-moon) made a hand to let Song Sa-hee enter the three-way house, and Ahn Sa-hee went straight to Min-ik-pyeong and said, "What happened? Please step down. I do not intend to marry Daewon Daegun. "

But Min-pyeong said, "You came to me first to be my family. I decide where you need it and how you use it. My decision now is that you will become a Couple of Daewon Daegun. "

Song Sa-hee said, "What kind of use do you mean by being a Couple?" Min-pyeong left the post saying, "I will find out." In the end, Song Sa-hee remained alone.

Photo = mbc Broadcasting Screen