All The Butlers' Friendship Trip Ride Duckboat, Jang Na-ra "Friendship is Stone Tower...Yoo Byung-jae's Apology Advice

The best friends who had gone on the trip confirmed their friendship.Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yook Sungjae and Yang Se-hyeong, who had a friendship trip to Gyeongbuk Gyeongju on the 29th, had time with Friend respectively.On this day, the Friends of All The Butlers members showed off their singing skills.Starting with Yook Sungjae, Peniel Shin joined in and the BTOB song resonated.The mood was warm as Yoo Byung-jae and Yang Se-hyeong, who watched through the door gap, joined in, and Yoo Byung-jae, who booked Bewais songs, showed off a fast-paced rap.Yang Se-hyeong and Yook Sungjae laughed at the head.Members cheered as the enthronement of Jang Na-ra continued.Yang Se-hyeong admired I will listen to this song in front of you, and Lee Seung-gi praised It is good to feel the memories of the original song.Jang Na-ra explained about acting practice, I practice my expression by watching the mirror. Then I buried my face in the water and showed intense eyes acting.Yook Sungjae followed, and the members added, Its like a lizard.Lee Seung-gi and Yang Se-hyeong also challenged but were unable to hold their breath and exited; Lee Seung-gi laughed, saying, I almost died.Lee Seung-gi and Yang Se-hyeong, who were stronger, fought a snowball battle.Yang Se-hyeong took Lee Seung-gis hand, saying, I left the game and admitted it.However, Yang Se-hyeong was laughing at the end of the honey night, saying please revenge toward Yoo Byung-jae.On the last day of the friendship trip, All The Butlers members spent time with their friends.Lee Sang-yoon on the duck boat asked Jang Na-ra about friendship; Jang Na-ra said: I put the ball in and carefully put it up.Its a stone tower, replied Lee Sang-yoon, who nodded.Yoo Byung-jae confirmed his friendship with a song that he wrote to Yang Se-hyeong, saying, If you are with Friend, you feel like walking on the clouds.Yook Sungjae - Peniel Shin added: Friend is a mirror.Lee Seung-gi, who was with Shin Seung-hwan, said of friendship, When I said something, I feel like I did it.On the same day, Yoo Byung-jae gave a lecture on how to apologize. Yoo Byung-jae suggested that he should think about what to do after a mistake.I read the reflections and apology that the members have prepared and pinpointed the problem. Jang Na-ra added, I have to be careful because it is different and different.

The 'best Friends' who had gone on the trip confirmed their Friendship.

Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yook Sungjae and Yang Se-hyeong, who had a Friendship trip to Gyeongbuk Gyeongju on the 29th, had time with Friend respectively.

On this day, the Friends of All The Butlers members showed off their singing skills.

Starting with Yook Sungjae, Peniel Shin joined in and the BTOB song resonated. The mood was warm as Yoo Byung-jae and Yang Se-hyeong, who watched through the door gap, joined in, and Yoo Byung-jae, who booked Bewai's songs, showed off a fast-paced rap. Yang Se-hyeong and Yook Sungjae laughed at the head.

Members cheered as the enthronement of Jang Na-ra continued. Yang Se-hyeong admired "I will listen to this song in front of you," and Lee Seung-gi praised "It is good to feel the memories of the original song."

Jang Na-ra explained about acting practice, "I practice my expression by watching the mirror." Then I buried my face in the water and showed intense eyes acting.

Yook Sungjae followed, and the members added, "It's like a lizard." Lee Seung-gi and Yang Se-hyeong also challenged but were unable to hold their breath and exited; Lee Seung-gi laughed, saying, "I almost died."

Lee Seung-gi and Yang Se-hyeong, who were stronger, fought a snowball battle. Yang Se-hyeong took Lee Seung-gi's hand, saying, "I left the game and admitted it." However, Yang Se-hyeong was laughing at the end of the honey night, saying "please revenge" toward Yoo Byung-jae.

On the last day of the Friendship trip, All The Butlers members spent time with their Friends.

Lee Sang-yoon on the duck boat asked Jang Na-ra about Friendship; Jang Na-ra said: "I put the ball in and carefully put it up. It's a stone tower," replied Lee Sang-yoon, who nodded.

Yoo Byung-jae confirmed his Friendship with a song that he wrote to Yang Se-hyeong, saying, "If you are with Friend, you feel like walking on the clouds." Yook Sungjae - Peniel Shin added: "Friend is a mirror.

Lee Seung-gi, who was with Shin Seung-hwan, said of Friendship, "When I said something, I feel like I did it."

On the same day, Yoo Byung-jae gave a lecture on how to apologize. Yoo Byung-jae suggested that he should think about "what to do after a mistake." I read the reflections and apology that the members have prepared and pinpointed the problem. Jang Na-ra added, "I have to be careful because it is different and different."