25 billion Drama VagaBond', Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy are Hwaryongjeong?

Yoo In-sik PD of SBS TVs new gilt drama Vagabond showed confidence.Yoo PD said at the premiere of Vagabond held at CineQ in Seoul Shindorim-dong on October 10, Did Lee Seung-gi go to the privilege company?I suggested that I should try to prepare for Action Drama from the time I was in the military. There are many twists and turns until this masterpiece is concluded.I had only the hope that I really want it, but it is a happy case. It was Bae Suzy who responded to the casting that took the picture of Hwaryongjeong, he said. I have to act as an actress, so I can not look pretty and hard.Bae Suzy responded that he wanted to try the spy action genre, saying, It will be fun, and the Vagabond project was able to wing.I also said when I was reading the play, but I was at the pole. Vagabond is a story of a man involved in a civil airliner crash, digging into a huge national corruption found in a concealed truth.Lee Seung-gi, 32, transforms Jackie Chan into a role model stuntman Cha Dal-gun and presents a colorful action performance.Bae Suzy, 25, is divided into the NISs black agent Gohari, who met again in six years after Kuga no Seo (2013).Yoo PD also praised Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy for their personality.The two are the same and healthy young people on the outside, he said. Not only the crew that makes the drama, but also the personality of the protagonists standing at the center is important.Bae Suzy and Lee Seung-gi have good humanity, will and passion to support big projects; they knew, but they worked with admiration.Vagabond started reading the play on June 2 last year and went through 11 months of production until May 23 this year.It is the fourth work that Yoo PD, Jang Young-chul and Jung Kyung-soon have coincided with each other since Giant (2010), Salaryman Cho Hanji (2012) and Dons Incarnation (2013).The production cost is 25 billion won, and it will be released to more than 190 countries through Netflix.When I first conceived my work five years ago, I did not even think about whether this project could go to the end. Many people were able to come here with help.Im going to do my best in the second half, he said. Its the first time Ive made a dictionary, and Im the first overseas location.The first broadcast on Tuesday at 10 p.m.
Yoo In-sik PD of SBS TVs new gilt drama Vagabond showed confidence.Yoo PD said at the premiere of Vagabond held at CineQ in Seoul Shindorim-dong on October 10, Did Lee Seung-gi go to the privilege company?I suggested that I should try to prepare for Action Drama from the time I was in the military. There are many twists and turns until this masterpiece is concluded.I had only the hope that I really want it, but it is a happy case. It was Bae Suzy who responded to the casting that took the picture of Hwaryongjeong, he said. I have to act as an actress, so I can not look pretty and hard.Bae Suzy responded that he wanted to try the spy action genre, saying, It will be fun, and the Vagabond project was able to wing.I also said when I was reading the play, but I was at the pole. Vagabond is a story of a man involved in a civil airliner crash, digging into a huge national corruption found in a concealed truth.Lee Seung-gi, 32, transforms Jackie Chan into a role model stuntman Cha Dal-gun and presents a colorful action performance.Bae Suzy, 25, is divided into the NISs black agent Gohari, who met again in six years after Kuga no Seo (2013).Yoo PD also praised Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy for their personality.The two are the same and healthy young people on the outside, he said. Not only the crew that makes the drama, but also the personality of the protagonists standing at the center is important.Bae Suzy and Lee Seung-gi have good humanity, will and passion to support big projects; they knew, but they worked with admiration.Vagabond started reading the play on June 2 last year and went through 11 months of production until May 23 this year.It is the fourth work that Yoo PD, Jang Young-chul and Jung Kyung-soon have coincided with each other since Giant (2010), Salaryman Cho Hanji (2012) and Dons Incarnation (2013).The production cost is 25 billion won, and it will be released to more than 190 countries through Netflix.When I first conceived my work five years ago, I did not even think about whether this project could go to the end. Many people were able to come here with help.Im going to do my best in the second half, he said. Its the first time Ive made a dictionary, and Im the first overseas location.The first broadcast on Tuesday at 10 p.m.

Yoo In-sik PD of SBS TV's new gilt Drama VagaBond' showed confidence.

Yoo PD said at the premiere of VagaBond' held at CineQ in Seoul Shindorim-dong on October 10, "Did Lee Seung-gi go to the privilege company? I suggested that I should try to prepare for Action Drama from the time I was in the military. "There are many twists and turns until this masterpiece is concluded. I had only the hope that I really want it, but it is a happy case. "

"It was Bae Suzy who responded to the casting that took the picture of Hwaryongjeong," he said. "I have to act as an actress, so I can not look pretty and hard. Bae Suzy responded that he wanted to try the spy Action genre, saying, 'It will be fun', and the VagaBond' project was able to wing. I also said when I was reading the play, but I was at the pole. "

VagaBond' is a story of a man involved in a civil airliner crash, digging into a huge national corruption found in a concealed truth. Lee Seung-gi, 32, transforms Jackie Chan into a role model stuntman 'Cha Dal-gun' and presents a colorful Action performance. Bae Suzy, 25, is divided into the NIS's black agent Gohari, who met again in six years after "Kuga no Seo" (2013).

Yoo PD also praised Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy for their personality. "The two are the same and healthy young people on the outside," he said. "Not only the crew that makes the Drama, but also the personality of the protagonists standing at the center is important. Bae Suzy and Lee Seung-gi have good humanity, will and passion to support big projects; they knew, but they worked with admiration.”

VagaBond' started reading the play on June 2 last year and went through 11 months of production until May 23 this year. It is the fourth work that Yoo PD, Jang Young-chul and Jung Kyung-soon have coincided with each other since 'Giant' (2010), 'Salaryman Cho Hanji' (2012) and 'Don's Incarnation' (2013). The production cost is 25 billion won, and it will be released to more than 190 countries through Netflix.

"When I first conceived my work five years ago, I did not even think about whether this project could go to the end. Many people were able to come here with help. "I'm going to do my best in the second half," he said. "It's the first time I've made a dictionary, and I'm the first overseas location.

The first broadcast on Tuesday at 10 p.m.