'2019 aisff' Ju Bo Young "Park Seo-joon and special judges will do their best together"

I was worried about continuing the act at the beginning of my debut, but the face of the short story became a big support, so I think it has passed calmly in the new year, he said. I will do my best to select an attractive actor while coordinating well with Park Seo-joon Actor.Meanwhile, the Asiana International Cinema16: American Short Films is the largest international competition in Korea, which advocates the popularization and fragment distribution of Cinema16: American Short Films.This year, R U Short?, You, too, Cinema16: American Short Films enthusiast?Cinema16: The slogan is about the affection for American Short Films. It will be held from October 31 to November 5.

"I was worried about continuing the act at the beginning of my debut, but the face of the short story became a big support, so I think it has passed calmly in the new year," he said. "I will do my best to select an attractive Actor while coordinating well with Park Seo-joon Actor."

Meanwhile, the Asiana International Cinema16: American Short Films is the largest international competition in Korea, which advocates the popularization and fragment distribution of Cinema16: American Short Films. This year, 'R U Short?', 'You, too, Cinema16: American Short Films enthusiast? 'Cinema16: The slogan is about the affection for American Short Films. It will be held from October 31 to November 5.