'2019 aisff' Ahn Sung-ki "Park Seo-joon, special committee member,

He said, I was worried about who to serve as a special judging committee this year.This year, we went to the stage with lion and suggested that it was easy to say that it was not nothing at the end of I can not do it now or not, I can not contact you.Park Seo-joon has passed that way, he laughed.Ahn Sung-ki also said, I received a lot of help from Park Seo-joon and thank you for participating. I did not see my face after the movie was released.Meanwhile, the Asiana International Short Film Festival is the largest international competition Cinema16: American Short Films festival in Korea, which promotes the popularization of Cinema16: American Short Filmss and the distribution of Cinema16: American Short Filmss.I will be held from October 31 to November 5 in the slogan.

He said, "I was worried about who to serve as a special judging committee this year. This year, we went to the stage with 'lion' and suggested that it was easy to say that it was not nothing at the end of 'I can not do it now or not, I can not contact you'. Park Seo-joon has passed that way, "he laughed.

Ahn Sung-ki also said, "I received a lot of help from Park Seo-joon and thank you for participating. I did not see my face after the movie was released.

Meanwhile, the Asiana International Short Film Festival is the largest international competition Cinema16: American Short Films festival in Korea, which promotes the popularization of Cinema16: American Short Filmss and the distribution of Cinema16: American Short Filmss. "I will be held from October 31 to November 5 in the slogan.