'2019 aisff' Park Seo-joon "Anseonggi Review Suggestions, I was burdened, but Thanks You"

I thought you were going to offer me this, but the burden of judging came up so much that I was worried about that part, he said.I thought it was a chance to open a new perspective after seeing a lot of short stories. Thank you for suggesting it, but I was able to do it happily, but it was a part of the concern about the screening.I am trying to do it with my sincerity. Meanwhile, the Asiana International Cinema16: American Short Films is the largest international competition in Korea, which advocates the popularization and fragment distribution of Cinema16: American Short Films.This year, R U Short?, You, too, Cinema16: American Short Films enthusiast?Cinema16: The slogan is about the affection for American Short Films. It will be held from October 31 to November 5.

"I thought you were going to offer me this, but the burden of judging came up so much that I was worried about that part," he said. I thought it was a chance to open a new perspective after seeing a lot of short stories. Thank You for suggesting it, but I was able to do it happily, but it was a part of the concern about the screening. I am trying to do it with my sincerity. "

Meanwhile, the Asiana International Cinema16: American Short Films is the largest international competition in Korea, which advocates the popularization and fragment distribution of Cinema16: American Short Films. This year, 'R U Short?', 'You, too, Cinema16: American Short Films enthusiast? 'Cinema16: The slogan is about the affection for American Short Films. It will be held from October 31 to November 5.