'2019 aisff' Park Seo-joon "Cinema16: American Short Films Review, Will Help Actors Ali"

He continued: Cinema16 in Actor activity: There wasnt much opportunity to get to know American Short Films.I am grateful that you asked me to ask me that it would be an opportunity to get a short story while taking a movie called Lion with Ahn Sung-ki. He also said, I think the screening is coming in a different sense.I think I should examine the movie as objectively as possible from my standards.  I am an actor known to many people because I have a lot of opportunities now, but I think there are many actors who have been preparing as hard as I have before.I think that many people in these movies can be recognized and informed, and I think that it would be judged on such a standard that can create encouragement and opportunities. Meanwhile, the Asiana International Cinema16: American Short Films is the largest international competition in Korea, which advocates the popularization and fragment distribution of Cinema16: American Short Films.This year, R U Short?, You, too, Cinema16: American Short Films enthusiast?Cinema16: The slogan is about the affection for American Short Films. It will be held from October 31 to November 5.

He continued: "Cinema16 in Actor activity: There wasn't much opportunity to get to know American Short Films. I am grateful that you asked me to ask me that it would be an opportunity to get a short story while taking a movie called "Lion" with Ahn Sung-ki. "

He also said, "I think the screening is coming in a different sense. I think I should examine the movie as objectively as possible from my standards. "" I am an Actor known to many people because I have a lot of opportunities now, but I think there are many Actors who have been preparing as hard as I have before. I think that many people in these movies can be recognized and informed, and I think that it would be judged on such a standard that can create encouragement and opportunities. "

Meanwhile, the Asiana International Cinema16: American Short Films is the largest international competition in Korea, which advocates the popularization and fragment distribution of Cinema16: American Short Films. This year, 'R U Short?', 'You, too, Cinema16: American Short Films enthusiast? 'Cinema16: The slogan is about the affection for American Short Films. It will be held from October 31 to November 5.