Lee Jung Eun, Han Jimin Celebratory photo in front of Gifted snack car

Thank you, daughter Jimin.Lee Jung Eun recently wrote on his Instagram account: The day of the hard shoot... all the staff and actors were greatly comforted by their daughter.Thank you Jimin and I am going to meet you as a sister. I stay well and I can do my best. In the photo, Han Jimin sent a Celebratory photo in front of a snack car sent to the OCN Saturday Drama Other is HellLee Jung Eun is left behind.In particular, Lee Jung Eun and Han Jimin have been friendly since they have made a relationship through Drama Knowing Wife and Snowing.On the other hand, on the 10th KBS1 The Joy of Dialogue, the actor Lee Jung Euns candid talks got on the air.Lee Jung Eun, 50, confessed to doing Alba for acting at an age of infidelity.At the time of the extreme activity, there were times when the income was 200,000 won a year, so I went with Alba, such as acting lessons and green juice sales, Lee Jung Eun said.

"Thank you, daughter Jimin." Lee Jung Eun recently wrote on his Instagram account: "The day of the hard shoot... all the staff and actors were greatly comforted by their daughter. Thank you Jimin "and" I am going to meet you as a sister. I stay well and I can do my best. "

In the photo, Han Jimin sent a Celebratory photo in front of a snack car sent to the OCN Saturday Drama 'Other is Hell' Lee Jung Eun is left behind.

In particular, Lee Jung Eun and Han Jimin have been friendly since they have made a relationship through Drama 'Knowing Wife' and 'Snowing'.

On the other hand, on the 10th KBS1 'The Joy of Dialogue', the actor Lee Jung Eun's candid talks got on the air.

Lee Jung Eun, 50, confessed to doing Alba for acting at an age of infidelity.

“At the time of the extreme activity, there were times when the income was 200,000 won a year, so I went with Alba, such as acting lessons and green juice sales,” Lee Jung Eun said.