"I miss my youngest daughter Na-eun...Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk, a child-rearing mere rap 'daughter fool'

On SBSs Running Man, which airs today (Four Days), Yoo Jae-Suks Stead Warning directed at Haha is revealed.In a recent recording, the members reported that Yoo Jae-Suk is going crazy to see his youngest daughter Na-eun these days, and I run when I go home.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I am just about to get on the stone and I am going to stand up alone.Yoo Jae-Suk recently laughed at Haha, who gave birth to his third daughter, saying, You are dead now, you will be so beautiful.The members who listened to the story of their daughter Na-eun asked, Who is it now that I look like? Yoo Jae-Suk added, Some people say they look like me and others say they look like Na Kyung-eun.The members responded, The expense will cross, and laughed.The figure of Yoo Jae-Suk, who transformed into a daughter fool, can be seen at Running Man which is broadcasted at 5 pm this afternoon.

On SBS's "Running Man," which airs today (Four Days), Yoo Jae-Suk's "Stead Warning" directed at Haha is revealed.

In a recent recording, the members reported that "Yoo Jae-Suk is going crazy to see his youngest daughter Na-eun these days, and I run when I go home." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I am just about to get on the stone and I am going to stand up alone." Yoo Jae-Suk recently laughed at Haha, who gave birth to his third daughter, saying, "You are dead now, you will be so beautiful."

The members who listened to the story of their daughter Na-eun asked, "Who is it now that I look like?" Yoo Jae-Suk added, "Some people say they look like me and others say they look like Na Kyung-eun." The members responded, "The expense will cross," and laughed.

The figure of Yoo Jae-Suk, who transformed into a daughter fool, can be seen at Running Man' which is broadcasted at 5 pm this afternoon.