'Go talk to him' Ravi "I got EXO Kai and beef from Jun Hyun-moo" Midam reveals

Ravi has caught the eye by unveiling his accidental encounter with Jun Hyun-moo.Ravi told the story of Jun Hyun-moo and EXO Kai in the second episode of JTBC entertainment program Come Talk to Me, which will be broadcast at 11 p.m. on the 20th (Tuesday).Ravi said, I went to an expensive beef restaurant with my friend EXO Kai, and I met my brother by chance.In particular, Jun Hyun-moo showed a reaction that had not been before when his story came out and received a harsh criticism from the performers.Ravi continued to say, I greeted my brother, but he bought me beef. DinDin, who heard this, said, I bought it because I was honest with Ravi and Kai, and I would not have bought it if I were me.After that, DinDin asked, But do not you usually take a certification shot if you have a mitam? Jun Hyun-moo said, I actually took a receipt and uploaded it to SNS.In addition to the mid-day with Jun Hyun-moo, the popular idol corps is gathering the expectation of viewers by making a guest appearance, including Ravis personal period, which was first released on the air, and Kim Hee-chul X Kim So-hyes national reality brother and sister Kimi.Kim Hee-chul X Kim So-hyes speech-sense activities, which will bring young vitality to the program, will be released on JTBCs Come and Talk to me, which will be broadcast at 11 pm on August 20 (Tuesday).

Ravi has caught the eye by unveiling his accidental encounter with Jun Hyun-moo. Ravi told the story of Jun Hyun-moo and EXO Kai in the second episode of JTBC entertainment program Come Talk to Me, which will be broadcast at 11 p.m. on the 20th (Tuesday). Ravi said, "I went to an expensive beef restaurant with my Friend EXO Kai, and I met my brother by chance." In particular, Jun Hyun-moo showed a reaction that had not been before when his story came out and received a harsh criticism from the performers. Ravi continued to say, "I greeted my brother, but he bought me beef." DinDin, who heard this, said, "I bought it because I was honest with Ravi and Kai, and I would not have bought it if I were me." After that, DinDin asked, "But do not you usually take a certification shot if you have a mitam?" Jun Hyun-moo said, "I actually took a receipt and uploaded it to SNS." In addition to the mid-day with Jun Hyun-moo, the popular idol corps is gathering the expectation of viewers by making a guest appearance, including Ravi's personal period, which was first released on the air, and Kim Hee-chul X Kim So-hye's national reality brother and sister Kimi. Kim Hee-chul X Kim So-hye's speech-sense activities, which will bring young vitality to the program, will be released on JTBC's Come and Talk to me, which will be broadcast at 11 pm on August 20 (Tuesday).