'Go talk to him' Ravi "Jun Hyun-moo, EXO Kai and I bought beef"

Ravi confesses to a chance meeting with Jun Hyun-moo in Go talkIn the JTBC entertainment program Come Talk, which will air on the afternoon of the 20th, Ravi told the story of Jun Hyun-moo and EXO Kai.Ravi said, I went to an expensive beef restaurant with my friend EXO Kai, and I met my brother by chance.In particular, Jun Hyun-moo showed a reaction that had not been seen before when his story came out and received a harsh criticism from the performers.In addition, DinDin asked, But do not you usually take a certification shot if you have a misfortune? Jun Hyun-moo said, I actually took a receipt and posted it on SNS.In addition to the meeting with Jun Hyun-moo, the popular idol corps is gathering the expectation of viewers by making a guest appearance to Ravis personal life, Kim Hee-chul, and Kim So-hyes national reality brother and sister Kimi,

Ravi confesses to a chance meeting with Jun Hyun-moo in 'Go talk'

In the JTBC entertainment program Come Talk, which will air on the afternoon of the 20th, Ravi told the story of Jun Hyun-moo and EXO Kai.

Ravi said, "I went to an expensive beef restaurant with my Friend EXO Kai, and I met my brother by chance." In particular, Jun Hyun-moo showed a reaction that had not been seen before when his story came out and received a harsh criticism from the performers.

In addition, DinDin asked, "But do not you usually take a certification shot if you have a misfortune?" Jun Hyun-moo said, "I actually took a receipt and posted it on SNS."

In addition to the meeting with Jun Hyun-moo, the popular idol corps is gathering the expectation of viewers by making a guest appearance to Ravi's personal life, Kim Hee-chul, and Kim So-hye's national reality brother and sister Kimi,