'Go talk to me' Ravi "Jun Hyun-moo, EXO Kai and buy me beef"

Ravi reveals accidental meeting with Jun Hyun-mooIn the second JTBC entertainment program Lets Talk to be broadcast on August 20, Ravi told the story of Jun Hyun-moo and EXO Kai.Ravi went to an expensive beef restaurant with Friend EXO Kai and said he had met his basalt by chance, raising the curiosity of other performers.In particular, Jun Hyun-moo received a harsh criticism from the performers when he showed a reaction that had not been before when his story came out.Ravi continued to say, I greeted my brother, but he bought me beef. DinDin, who heard this, said, I bought it because I was Ravi and Kai, and I would not have bought it if I were me.DinDin said, But if you have a bad luck, do not you take a certification shot?, and Jun Hyun-moo said, I actually took a receipt and uploaded it to SNS. emigration site

Ravi reveals accidental meeting with Jun Hyun-moo

In the second JTBC entertainment program 'Let's Talk' to be broadcast on August 20, Ravi told the story of Jun Hyun-moo and EXO Kai.

Ravi went to an expensive beef restaurant with Friend EXO Kai and said he had met his basalt by chance, raising the curiosity of other performers. In particular, Jun Hyun-moo received a harsh criticism from the performers when he showed a reaction that had not been before when his story came out.

Ravi continued to say, "I greeted my brother, but he bought me beef." DinDin, who heard this, said, "I bought it because I was Ravi and Kai, and I would not have bought it if I were me."

DinDin said, "But if you have a bad luck, do not you take a certification shot? ", and Jun Hyun-moo said," I actually took a receipt and uploaded it to SNS. "

emigration site