'Go talk to him': Ravi, Jun Hyun-moo mitam "I ate rice with EXO Kai"

Group Vix Ravi reveals the mishap of broadcaster Jun Hyun-mooRavi, who appeared on the JTBC entertainment program Lets Talk on the 20th, tells the story of Jun Hyun-moo and group EXO Kai.In a recent recording, Ravi said, I went to an expensive beef restaurant with Friend EXO Kai, and I met my basalt by chance.In particular, Jun Hyun-moo showed a reaction that had not been seen before when his story came out and received a harsh criticism from the performers.Ravi said, I greeted my brother, but he bought me beef. DinDin, who heard this, said, I bought it because I was Ravi and Kai, and I would not have bought it if I were me.DinDin asked, But if you have a misfortune, do not you take a certification shot? Jun Hyun-moo said, In fact, I took a receipt and uploaded it to SNS.In addition to the mishap with Jun Hyun-moo, Lets talk, Ravis personal period, Kim Hee-chul, and Kim So-hyes national reality brother and sister Chemie will be shown for the first time.The popular idol corps is expected to be a guest and add fun.Kim Hee-chul, Kim So-hye, and Ravi, who have inspired young people to the program, will be broadcast at 11 pm on the night.

Group Vix Ravi reveals the mishap of broadcaster Jun Hyun-moo

Ravi, who appeared on the JTBC entertainment program "Let's Talk" on the 20th, tells the story of Jun Hyun-moo and group EXO Kai.

In a recent recording, Ravi said, "I went to an expensive beef restaurant with Friend EXO Kai, and I met my basalt by chance." In particular, Jun Hyun-moo showed a reaction that had not been seen before when his story came out and received a harsh criticism from the performers.

Ravi said, "I greeted my brother, but he bought me beef." DinDin, who heard this, said, "I bought it because I was Ravi and Kai, and I would not have bought it if I were me." DinDin asked, "But if you have a misfortune, do not you take a certification shot?" Jun Hyun-moo said, "In fact, I took a receipt and uploaded it to SNS."

In addition to the mishap with Jun Hyun-moo, 'Let's talk', Ravi's personal period, Kim Hee-chul, and Kim So-hye's national reality brother and sister 'Chemie' will be shown for the first time. The popular idol corps is expected to be a guest and add fun.

Kim Hee-chul, Kim So-hye, and Ravi, who have inspired young people to the program, will be broadcast at 11 pm on the night.