Na Hae-ryung' Fabien, Esapce success with help from rust-and-white family 'Identity Confessions to Shin Se-kyung'

In MBCWednesday-Thursday evening drama drama Na Hae-ryung, Lee Rim (Cha Eun-woo) and Koo Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) helped the Western Orangkaes Esapce.On this day, the gold soldiers stood guard at each royal residence when the transfer was not caught, and the green shrine where the transfer was hiding was caught.The melt-down family members hit their heads to Esapce the transfer, and Koo Hae-ryung came up with the idea.Na Hae-ryungs instructions made the false rumor that the palace girls and Heo Sam-bo (Sung Ji-ru) had witnessed the transferee, and Na Hae-ryung also went out to the palace and made rumors.The rumor spread quickly, and eventually all the gold armies in the palace appeared out of the palace to catch the transferees.I went out of the palace safely with Na Hae-ryung, disguised as a transfer person.But the transferor left only one letter to the former Na Hae-ryung, who said, Im sorry I went away like this.I am not a business man, he said.He said, My brother is in Joseon. I left home when I was a child, but I came to find him because I did not come back.It is dangerous just to know where the dawn is coming, where my brother is. Meanwhile, MBC Wednesday-Thursday evening drama Na Hae-ryung is broadcast every week at 8:55 pm.

In MBCWednesday-Thursday evening drama drama Na Hae-ryung, Lee Rim (Cha Eun-woo) and Koo Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) helped the Western Orangkae's Esapce.

On this day, the gold soldiers stood guard at each royal residence when the transfer was not caught, and the green shrine where the transfer was hiding was caught.

The melt-down family members hit their heads to Esapce the transfer, and Koo Hae-ryung came up with the idea. Na Hae-ryung’s instructions made the false rumor that the palace girls and Heo Sam-bo (Sung Ji-ru) had witnessed the transferee, and Na Hae-ryung also went out to the palace and made rumors.

The rumor spread quickly, and eventually all the gold armies in the palace appeared out of the palace to catch the transferees. I went out of the palace safely with Na Hae-ryung, disguised as a transfer person.

But the transferor left only one letter to the former Na Hae-ryung, who said, “I’m sorry I went away like this. I am not a business man, "he said.

He said, “My brother is in Joseon. I left home when I was a child, but I came to find him because I did not come back. It is dangerous just to know where the dawn is coming, where my brother is. "

Meanwhile, MBC Wednesday-Thursday evening drama Na Hae-ryung' is broadcast every week at 8:55 pm.