'Doude' Oh Ha-young, a full hour alOne #Running Man # Football #Girls' Generation

Date of the city Oh Ha-young filled the live broadcast for an hour alone.On the 29th MBC FM4U 2 oclock date Ji Suk-jin, Apink Oh Ha-young, who made a solo comeback, appeared as a guest and talked.DJ Ji Suk-jin said, I have often seen Running Man fan meeting preparations these days, but I see it again.I was surprised that I was with Lee Kwang-soo and Apink, but the fan meeting song was so good that it was so good. Oh Ha-young said, Right.It was really good, wasnt you excited too? Ji Suk-jin said, I was excited.However, there was a scene going out with Lee Kwang-soo, but I was wrong about dancing. Oh Ha-young said, But my senior was so confident that my brother was wrong, and Ji Suk-jin said, Yes.And because people have never seen this dance, it seemed to think One is so. Also, Ji Suk-jin asked, Who will you feature with me and Lee Kwang-soo if you next song? Oh Ha-young said, Maybe more than half of the members will pick Ji Suk-jin senior.I was so good at singing when I worked together. He praised his singing skills. My senior was so hard that he said, Seokyomi between the members.Ji Suk-jin said, Oh Ha-young was fortunate to have a schedule, but he was not sleeping at dawn and was told to be a big soccer fan so that he could sleep in European football.Oh Ha-young had time to solve soccer quizzes and immediately hit the right answer and surprised Ji Suk-jin.When Ji Suk-jin asked, Why did you like soccer? He said, I had to broadcast about soccer games. I had to memorize the team and player names naturally.I think I got interested when I watched the game. In addition, Oh Ha-young said, I dreamed of a girl group listening to this song, listening to the debut song of Girls Generation, The World I Met Again.Other girl group members often talk about this song too, said Ji Suk-jin, who replied, its a song like a must-have song during practice.He said, After the Girls Generation seniors debut, I was desperate to be a real singer.My mom told me to come to the audition and I really attached to SM where Girls Generation senior is. Oh Ha-young said, I did not get it completely, but I was watching the interview, and the team leader who was there took me to the cube.So I decided to debut with Apink, he said.Photo: Radio in MBC

'Date of the city' Oh Ha-young filled the live broadcast for an hour alOne.

On the 29th MBC FM4U '2 o'clock date Ji Suk-jin', Apink Oh Ha-young, who made a solo comeback, appeared as a guest and talked.

DJ Ji Suk-jin said, "I have often seen Running Man' fan meeting preparations these days, but I see it again. I was surprised that I was with Lee Kwang-soo and Apink, but the fan meeting song was so good that it was so good. "Oh Ha-young said," Right. It was really good, wasn't you excited too?" Ji Suk-jin said, "I was excited. However, there was a scene going out with Lee Kwang-soo, but I was wrong about dancing. "

Oh Ha-young said, "But my senior was so confident that my brother was wrong," and Ji Suk-jin said, "Yes. And because people have never seen this dance, it seemed to think 'One is so'. "

Also, Ji Suk-jin asked, "Who will you feature with me and Lee Kwang-soo if you next song?" Oh Ha-young said, "Maybe more than half of the members will pick Ji Suk-jin senior. "I was so good at singing when I worked together." He praised his singing skills. "My senior was so hard that he said," Seokyomi "between the members."

Ji Suk-jin said, "Oh Ha-young was fortunate to have a schedule, but he was not sleeping at dawn and was told to be a big soccer fan so that he could sleep in European football." Oh Ha-young had time to solve soccer quizzes and immediately hit the right answer and surprised Ji Suk-jin.

When Ji Suk-jin asked, "Why did you like soccer?" He said, "I had to broadcast about soccer games. I had to memorize the team and player names naturally. I think I got interested when I watched the game. "

In addition, Oh Ha-young said, "I dreamed of a girl group listening to this song," listening to the debut song of Girls' Generation, "The World I Met Again." "Other girl group members often talk about this song too," said Ji Suk-jin, who replied, "it's a song like a must-have song during practice."

He said, "After the Girls' Generation seniors debut, I was desperate to be a real singer. My mom told me to come to the audition and I really attached to SM where Girls' Generation senior is. "

Oh Ha-young said, "I did not get it completely, but I was watching the interview, and the team leader who was there took me to the cube. So I decided to debut with Apink, "he said.

Photo: Radio in MBC