Doori, the love I gave to my fans "I love you, Hatuhatu"

Trot singer Doory thanked the fans.Dury said on his instagram on the afternoon of the 12th, I finished well with the # Mistrot # Mokpo concert which had many twists and turns.I am sincerely grateful to all of you and I am happy today. I love you. I posted a picture with the article I love you, Princess Hatuhatu # Princess Doori # Myst Loduri # Princess # Dubley.Dury in the open photo is smiling at the camera with a bouquet of flowers in his arms, and Dury is captivating his attention because he creates a pure and lovely atmosphere.Meanwhile, Doory appeared on the full-length channel TV Chosun Mistrot.

Trot singer Doory thanked the fans.

Dury said on his instagram on the afternoon of the 12th, "I finished well with the # Mistrot # Mokpo concert which had many twists and turns. I am sincerely grateful to all of you and I am happy today. I love you. I posted a picture with the article "I love you, Princess Hatuhatu # Princess Doori # Myst Loduri # Princess # Dubley".

Dury in the open photo is smiling at the camera with a bouquet of flowers in his arms, and Dury is captivating his attention because he creates a pure and lovely atmosphere.

Meanwhile, Doory appeared on the full-length channel TV Chosun 'Mistrot'.