Lee Jung Eun, Han Ji-min snack car Gift certified "big consolation because of daughter"

Actor Lee Jung Eun has certified Han Ji-mins snack car Gift.Lee Jung Eun wrote on his Instagram account on the 28th, The day of the hard shooting. All the staff and actors were very comforted by their daughter. Thank you, Jimin.I will meet with Sister next time. I eat well and I can do it. Lee Jung Eun in the public photo poses in front of a gift snack car by Han Ji-min.In particular, Lee Jung Eun is laughing with a heart in front of the phrase I love you mother and meet you next time with Sister.Meanwhile, Lee Jung Eun and Han Ji-min hit a mother-daughter co-work in JTBC Drama Snowy.Photo: Lee Jung Eun SNS

Actor Lee Jung Eun has certified Han Ji-min's snack car Gift.

Lee Jung Eun wrote on his Instagram account on the 28th, "The day of the hard shooting. All the staff and Actors were very comforted by their daughter. Thank you, Jimin. I will meet with Sister next time. I eat well and I can do it. "

Lee Jung Eun in the public photo poses in front of a Gift snack car by Han Ji-min. In particular, Lee Jung Eun is laughing with a heart in front of the phrase 'I love you mother and meet you next time with Sister'.

Meanwhile, Lee Jung Eun and Han Ji-min hit a mother-daughter co-work in JTBC Drama 'Snowy'.

Photo: Lee Jung Eun SNS