Lee Jung Eun, Han Ji-min Smiles at Gift in snack car "I'm at the end of meeting with Sister"

Lee Jung Eun told his SNS on the 28th, On the day of the hard shooting, all the staff and actors were greatly comforted by their daughter. Thank you, Jimin.I will meet with Sister next time. I will stay well and work hard. The photo shows Lee Jung Eun in front of a snack car that arrived at the filming site of OCN Drama Ellen Burstyn is Hell.Lee Jung Eun, who is divided into Eden Goshiwon owner Um Bok Soon, is smiling with a chicken and beer.The snack placard reads, Chicken is heaven (ft. beer. I love you, mom. Next time Ill meet you at Sister! I always cheer!Lee Jung Eun and Han Ji-min have co-worked between the mother and daughter at JTBC Snowy which last March.Meanwhile, Lee Jung Eun is currently in the midst of filming OCN weekend drama Ellen Burstyn is Hell.Ellen Burstyn is Hell is a mystery drama that experiences the hell created by Ellen Burstyn at a strange gospel in Seoul. It will be broadcasted at 10:30 pm on the 31st.

Lee Jung Eun told his SNS on the 28th, "On the day of the hard shooting, all the staff and Actors were greatly comforted by their daughter. Thank you, Jimin. I will meet with Sister next time. I will stay well and work hard. "

The photo shows Lee Jung Eun in front of a snack car that arrived at the filming site of OCN Drama Ellen Burstyn is Hell'. Lee Jung Eun, who is divided into Eden Goshiwon owner Um Bok Soon, is smiling with a chicken and beer.

The snack placard reads, 'Chicken is heaven (ft. beer. I love you, mom. Next time I'll meet you at Sister! I always cheer!' Lee Jung Eun and Han Ji-min have co-worked between the mother and daughter at JTBC 'Snowy' which last March.

Meanwhile, Lee Jung Eun is currently in the midst of filming OCN weekend Drama Ellen Burstyn is Hell'. Ellen Burstyn is Hell' is a mystery Drama that experiences the hell created by Ellen Burstyn at a strange gospel in Seoul. It will be broadcasted at 10:30 pm on the 31st.