Lee Jung Eun, Han Ji-min, snaps at Gift for snack car "The day of the hard shooting, take great comfort"

Actor Lee Jung Eun has certified actor Han Ji-mins snack car Gift.Lee Jung Eun wrote on his Instagram account on the 28th, The day of the hard shooting. All the staff and actors were very comforted by their daughter. Thank you, Jimin.I will meet with Sister next time. I will stay well and work hard. Lee Jung Eun in the public photo leaves a certification shot in front of a snack car sent by Han Ji-min.Lee Jung Eun, who received beer in one hand and chicken in one hand, is smiling with a smile.Lee Jung Eun and Han Ji-min appeared together on JTBCs The Snowy last March, and were among the dramas mother and daughter; Han Ji-min said, I love my mother.Next time I meet with Sister , I showed off my sense with the support phrase.Lee Jung Eun is currently working on the OCN weekend drama Ellen Burstyn is Hell filming.Ellen Burstyn is Hell is a mystery drama that experiences the hell created by Ellen Burstyn at a strange gospel in Seoul. It will be broadcasted at 10:30 pm on the 31st.Lee Jung Eun Instagram

Actor Lee Jung Eun has certified actor Han Ji-min's snack car Gift.

Lee Jung Eun wrote on his Instagram account on the 28th, "The day of the hard shooting. All the staff and Actors were very comforted by their daughter. Thank you, Jimin. I will meet with Sister next time. I will stay well and work hard. "

Lee Jung Eun in the public photo leaves a certification shot in front of a snack car sent by Han Ji-min. Lee Jung Eun, who received beer in one hand and chicken in one hand, is smiling with a smile.

Lee Jung Eun and Han Ji-min appeared together on JTBC's "The Snowy" last March, and were among the Drama's mother and daughter; Han Ji-min said, 'I love my mother. Next time I meet with Sister ', I showed off my sense with the support phrase.

Lee Jung Eun is currently working on the OCN weekend Drama Ellen Burstyn is Hell' filming. Ellen Burstyn is Hell' is a mystery Drama that experiences the hell created by Ellen Burstyn at a strange gospel in Seoul. It will be broadcasted at 10:30 pm on the 31st.

Lee Jung Eun Instagram