"Transformation" Bae Seong-woo "Gang Dong-Won and Park Seo-joon and priestly suit pit confrontation? Professional approach."

The movie Transformation Bae Seong-woo wore priesthood clothes after Gang Dong-Won and Park Seo-joon.Bae Seong-woo played the role of The Uncle and the Kumasase heavyman in Transformation.Bae Seong-woo said, I am grateful and burdened to be named at the first time.But instead of dragging the drama alone, I had to drag it with my family, so it became like a cog wheel. As for the priesthood fit connecting Gang Dong-Won and Park Seo-joon, I made clothes according to my body.I was trying to be true to the role of The Uncle, he said, but I was more professional than burdened with the priestly character.Sung Dong-il added, To Bae Seong-woo, the priests uniform was only a work suit.The movie Transformation is a horror thriller depicting a strange and eerie event in which a demon transforming into a person hides in his family.Actors Bae Seong-woo (The Uncle Jungsu Station), Sung Dong-il (Dad Ganggu Station), Jang Young-nam (Mom Myungju Station), Kim Hye-joon (first Sunwoo Station), and Jo Yi-hyun (second Hyunju Station) appeared, and directed by Kim Hong-sun.It will be released on August 21st.

The movie 'Transformation' Bae Seong-woo wore priesthood clothes after Gang Dong-Won and Park Seo-joon.

Bae Seong-woo played the role of The Uncle and the Kumasase heavyman in 'Transformation'.

Bae Seong-woo said, "I am grateful and burdened to be named at the first time. But instead of dragging the drama alone, I had to drag it with my family, so it became like a cog wheel. "

As for the priesthood fit connecting Gang Dong-Won and Park Seo-joon, "I made clothes according to my body. “I was trying to be true to the role of The Uncle,” he said, “but I was more professional than burdened with the priestly character.”

Sung Dong-il added, "To Bae Seong-woo, the priest's uniform was only a work suit."

The movie Transformation is a horror thriller depicting a strange and eerie event in which a demon transforming into a person hides in his family. Actors Bae Seong-woo (The Uncle Jungsu Station), Sung Dong-il (Dad Ganggu Station), Jang Young-nam (Mom Myungju Station), Kim Hye-joon (first Sunwoo Station), and Jo Yi-hyun (second Hyunju Station) appeared, and directed by Kim Hong-sun. It will be released on August 21st.