Park Seo-joon X Woo Do-hwan 'lion', hot heat stage greetings scene "every cut was best"

The movie Lion met with the audience with the last Weekend Seoul stage greetings.The Lion is a film about a fighting champion, Yonghu (Park Seo-joon), who meets the Old Man priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronts the powerful evil (), which has confused the world.While continuing to open the box office with intense attractions and fresh fun, director Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki, Woo Do-hwan, Rain and Kim Joo-hwan had a special meeting with the audience with the Weekend Seoul stage greetings in the second week of opening.The opening of the Lion on the 10th and 11th, the second week of the Seoul stage greetings, the audience filled the theater with a heated reaction, making the movie feel the enthusiasm.Park Seo-joon said, I really did my best to shoot every cut. If you enjoy it, it will be more rewarding.Thank you for your precious step to Weekend. Thank you for being with The Lion, said Ahn Sung-ki, and its been 62 years since I started acting, and the bride has been the most attractive character to me recently.I am so grateful to play the bride and I would like to ask for a lot of support for the lion. Woo Do-hwan said, Thank you for finding the lion in the heat.Lion was a work that could be a great momentum for me. I hope it will be a movie that will remain in your heart.Rain, who plays Hoseok, said, I was really lucky to be with a good actor and a coach, I will be an actor who will try to do it in the future.Finally, director Kim Joo-hwan responded to the audiences support, saying, I hope that it will be a long-remembered work in the hearts of those who love lion.In addition, Actors and director Kim Joo-hwan presented a poster with autographs to give back to the audience of both young and old who filled the auditorium.

The movie 'Lion' met with the audience with the last Weekend Seoul stage greetings.

"The Lion" is a film about a fighting champion, Yonghu (Park Seo-joon), who meets the Old Man priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronts the powerful evil (), which has confused the world. While continuing to open the box office with intense attractions and fresh fun, director Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki, Woo Do-hwan, Rain and Kim Joo-hwan had a special meeting with the audience with the Weekend Seoul stage greetings in the second week of opening.

The opening of the 'Lion' on the 10th and 11th, the second week of the Seoul stage greetings, the audience filled the theater with a heated reaction, making the movie feel the enthusiasm. Park Seo-joon said, "I really did my best to shoot every cut. If you enjoy it, it will be more rewarding. Thank you for your precious step to Weekend. "

"Thank you for being with 'The Lion'," said Ahn Sung-ki, "and it's been 62 years since I started acting, and the bride has been the most attractive character to me recently. I am so grateful to play the bride and I would like to ask for a lot of support for the lion. "Woo Do-hwan said," Thank you for finding the lion in the heat. "Lion" was a work that could be a great momentum for me. I hope it will be a movie that will remain in your heart."

Rain, who plays Hoseok, said, "I was really lucky to be with a good Actor and a coach, I will be an Actor who will try to do it in the future."

Finally, director Kim Joo-hwan responded to the audience's support, saying, "I hope that it will be a long-remembered work in the hearts of those who love 'lion'.

In addition, Actors and director Kim Joo-hwan presented a poster with autographs to give back to the audience of both young and old who filled the auditorium.