'Lion' Park Seo-joon and Ahn Sung-ki and Udohwan, Seoul stage greetings released 'hot reaction'

The movie The Lion (director Kim Joo-hwan) met the audience through the last Weekend Seoul stage greetings.The Lion is a film about a fight-fighting champion, Yonghu (Park Seo-joon), who meets the Guma priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronts the powerful evil (), which has left the world in turmoil.The second stage of the opening of Lion on the 10th and 11th of last month, Seoul stage greetings filled the theater with the audience.Park Seo-joon said, I really did my best to shoot every cut. If you enjoy it, it will be more rewarding.Thank you for your precious step to Weekend, Ahn Sung-ki said, It has been 62 years since I started Acting, and the bride has been the most attractive character to me recently.I am so grateful to have Acted the bride and I would like to ask for a lot of support for the lion. Udohwan said, Thank you for finding the lion in the heat.Lion was a work that could be a great drive for me, and I hope it will continue to be a movie that remains in your heart.Then, Jung Ji-hoon of Hoseok Station said, I was very lucky to be able to be with good actor and coach.I will be an actor who will try hard in the future. Kim Joo-hwan said, I hope that it will be a long-remembered work in the hearts of those who love lion.I would like to ask for your expectation and interest in the future. In addition, Actors and director Kim Joo-hwan presented a poster with a handwritten signature to repay the audience of both young and old who filled the auditorium.The Lion is being praised at national theaters.Photo = Lotte Entertainment

The movie "The Lion" (director Kim Joo-hwan) met the audience through the last Weekend Seoul stage greetings.

"The Lion" is a film about a fight-fighting champion, Yonghu (Park Seo-joon), who meets the Guma priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronts the powerful evil (), which has left the world in turmoil.

The second stage of the opening of 'Lion' on the 10th and 11th of last month, Seoul stage greetings filled the theater with the audience. Park Seo-joon said, "I really did my best to shoot every cut. If you enjoy it, it will be more rewarding. Thank you for your precious step to Weekend, "Ahn Sung-ki said," It has been 62 years since I started Acting, and the bride has been the most attractive character to me recently. I am so grateful to have Acted the bride and I would like to ask for a lot of support for the lion. "Udohwan said," Thank you for finding the lion in the heat. “Lion” was a work that could be a great drive for me, and I hope it will continue to be a movie that remains in your heart.”

Then, Jung Ji-hoon of Hoseok Station said, "I was very lucky to be able to be with good Actor and coach. I will be an Actor who will try hard in the future. "Kim Joo-hwan said," I hope that it will be a long-remembered work in the hearts of those who love 'lion'. I would like to ask for your expectation and interest in the future. "

In addition, Actors and director Kim Joo-hwan presented a poster with a handwritten signature to repay the audience of both young and old who filled the auditorium.

"The Lion" is being praised at national theaters.

Photo = Lotte Entertainment