Park Sun-young's Cinetown' Jung Hae In "Son Ye-jin, Cheering New Works"

Actor Jung Hae In, Cinetown of Park Sun-young, recently mentioned Actor Son Ye-jin and Han Ji-min who have worked on Drama together.SBS Power FM Park Sun-youngs Cine Town, which was broadcasted on the 21st, was decorated with Cine Invitation and the movie The Music Album of the Fever Jung Woo and Jung Hae In were guests.On the day of the broadcast, a listener asked Jung Hae In, I wonder what kind of student I was in my school days.When I heard this, Jung Hae In replied, I was an ordinary student who liked to eat.DJ Park Sun-young then wondered, What food do you like most if you like to eat? So Jung Hae In said, I like Korean food the most.I like Cheonggukjang and miso stew the most, he said.Park Sun-young also asked Jung Hae In, I wonder what Cheering I received from Actor Son Ye-jin and Han Ji-min who recently worked together.So he said, Just harden it with Mr. Son Ye-jin.I received a Cheering, and Han Ji-min is likely to see it soon at the premiere.

Actor Jung Hae In, 'Cinetown of Park Sun-young', recently mentioned Actor Son Ye-jin and Han Ji-min who have worked on Drama together.

SBS Power FM Park Sun-young's Cine Town', which was broadcasted on the 21st, was decorated with 'Cine Invitation' and the movie 'The Music Album of the Fever' Jung Woo and Jung Hae In were guests.

On the day of the broadcast, a listener asked Jung Hae In, "I wonder what kind of student I was in my school days." When I heard this, Jung Hae In replied, "I was an ordinary student who liked to eat."

DJ Park Sun-young then wondered, "What food do you like most if you like to eat?" So Jung Hae In said, "I like Korean food the most. "I like Cheonggukjang and miso stew the most," he said.

Park Sun-young also asked Jung Hae In, "I wonder what Cheering I received from Actor Son Ye-jin and Han Ji-min who recently worked together." So he said, "Just 'harden it' with Mr. Son Ye-jin. "I received a Cheering," and Han Ji-min is likely to see it soon at the premiere. "