Song Eun-yi "Maybe Celeb five Center, I love you sisters"

Gag Woman Song Eun-yi told me how she became the center of the girl group Celeb five.Song Eun-yi said through his SNS on the 21st, Maybe I became a center in this album of Celeb five, but I am not used to getting attention, but I will enjoy it.Celeb five sisters! Love me ~ and posted a new concept photo of Celeb five.Song Eun-yi, who won the final Voting first place through Web Entertainment Edition Global to, became the center of Celeb fives new song As a result, the new song jacket photo is changed to Song Eun-yi, which makes a smile.Song Eun-yi shows off her innocent charm, while Celeb five other members are in small photos.Edition Global to introduced The world of winning is always cool, and once again gave a big smile.On the other hand, Celeb five released a new ballad song I do not see snow on the 19th and showed a hidden emotion and appealing voice.

Gag Woman Song Eun-yi told me how she became the center of the girl group Celeb five.

Song Eun-yi said through his SNS on the 21st, "Maybe I became a center in this album of Celeb five, but I am not used to getting attention, but I will enjoy it. Celeb five sisters! Love me ~ "and posted a new concept photo of Celeb five.

Song Eun-yi, who won the final Voting first place through Web entertainment Edition Global to', became the center of Celeb five's new song '

As a result, the new song jacket photo is changed to Song Eun-yi, which makes a smile. Song Eun-yi shows off her innocent charm, while Celeb five other members are in small photos. "Edition Global to" introduced "The world of winning is always cool," and once again gave a big smile.

On the other hand, Celeb five released a new ballad song 'I do not see snow' on the 19th and showed a hidden emotion and appealing voice.