Son Hyun-joo "Special Appearance of 'Itaewon Klath' as a Park Seo-joon Friend"

Son Hyun-joo plays as cameo fairySon Hyun-joo, who starred in the film I Clowns: The Pungmun Manipulator (director Kim Joo-ho), announced on August 19 that he will make a special appearance in JTBCs new drama Itaewon Clath through an interview at Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul.This is due to their friendship with Park Seo-joon, starring Itaewon Klath; the two men worked together in the film The Chronicle of Evil (2015).Son Hyun-joo said, I was close to Park Seo-joon and came out in the first and second rounds of Itaewon Clath.Im going to appear as a young Park Seo-joon father, he said. It was good to see you for a long time.Son Hyun-joo, who appeared in a cameo while taking a tight time while shooting KBS drama Justice.He said, In the past, Kim Eun-hee appeared in the drama Three Days as a cameo, and also appeared in Signal.I picked up Signal and said, I came out four times in 16 episodes and I said, What cameo is that?Son Hyun-joo said, I ate well because I only ate meat, and I also got a phone call and said, I can eat this time.I saw it later, and I was the worst guy, the axis of evil. I felt betrayed, I should not have made a special appearance now, but I was close to Park Seo-joon and got to appear on Itaewon Clath, Son Hyun-joo said.Asked if he would appear in Signal Season 2, he added, I did not talk to him separately, he added.pear hyo-ju

Son Hyun-joo plays as 'cameo fairy'

Son Hyun-joo, who starred in the film "I clowns: The Pungmun Manipulator" (director Kim Joo-ho), announced on August 19 that he will make a special appearance in JTBC's new drama "Itaewon Clath" through an interview at Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul.

This is due to their friendship with Park Seo-joon, starring "Itaewon Klath"; the two men worked together in the film "The Chronicle of Evil" (2015).

Son Hyun-joo said, "I was close to Park Seo-joon and came out in the first and second rounds of 'Itaewon Clath'. "I'm going to appear as a young Park Seo-joon father," he said. "It was good to see you for a long time.

Son Hyun-joo, who appeared in a cameo while taking a tight time while shooting KBS drama 'Justice'. He said, "In the past, Kim Eun-hee appeared in the drama 'Three Days' as a cameo, and also appeared in Signal'."

"I picked up Signal' and said, "I came out four times in 16 episodes and I said, 'What cameo is that?' "Son Hyun-joo said," I ate well because I only ate meat, and I also got a phone call and said, 'I can eat this time.' I saw it later, and I was the worst guy, the axis of evil. "

"I felt betrayed, I should not have made a special appearance now, but I was close to Park Seo-joon and got to appear on 'Itaewon Clath'," Son Hyun-joo said.

Asked if he would appear in Signal Season 2', he added, "I did not talk to him separately," he added.

pear hyo-ju