'Solo debut' Oh Ha-young unveils navel-jacking Lee Kwang-soo & Ji Suk-jin NgOne video

Apink Oh Ha-young, who debuted solo, released a one-on-one video of Lee Kwang-soo & Ji Suk-jin.Oh Ha-young wrote on his instagram on August 23, Thank you for your seniors and Mr. Gwangsus yes One.And posted a video.In the public footage, Lee Kwang-soo and Ji Suk-jin asked Oh Ha-youngs question, Have you heard my song? Oh Ha-young! Oh Ha-young!I am laughing at the way I learn Oh Ha-youngs One method to match the song.The fans who responded to this showed a hot reaction such as Ha-yeong is my sister fighting!, It is really funny.           , Oh-bang Ha-young is the best.On the other hand, Oh Ha-young released his first solo album Oh! (OH!) in eight years.Jung Yu-jin

Apink Oh Ha-young, who debuted solo, released a One-on-One video of Lee Kwang-soo & Ji Suk-jin.

Oh Ha-young wrote on his instagram on August 23, 'Thank you for your seniors and Mr. Gwangsu's yes One.

'And posted a video.

In the public footage, Lee Kwang-soo and Ji Suk-jin asked Oh Ha-young's question, 'Have you heard my song?' Oh Ha-young! Oh Ha-young! 'I am laughing at the way I learn Oh Ha-young's One method to match the song.

The fans who responded to this showed a hot reaction such as 'Ha-yeong is my sister fighting!', 'It is really funny. ', 'Oh-bang Ha-young is the best'.

On the other hand, Oh Ha-young released his first solo album 'Oh! (OH!)' in eight years.

Jung Yu-jin