"Things other than music leave my hand": Jang Jae-in, a more mature aura

Singer Jang Jae-in boasted of a mature aura.Jang Jae-in wrote on his instagram on August 6, I had a lot of trouble. Even if someone was hard, I liked our arrangements that broke the mold! We were just old.And Im sorry Im worried about being around. Other things besides music will be handled flexibly and correctly, away from my hands!I was happy to be able to talk about what I want to express. But it is still far away. In the photo, Jang Jae-in was sitting on a chair. Jang Jae-in added chic charm with colorful cardigans and jeans.Jang Jae-ins disappearing small face size and distinctive features make her look more beautiful.The fans who heard the news responded such as It is so beautiful, The voice that made me crazy, It has a good voice and it is so cool to wear clothes.delay stock

Singer Jang Jae-in boasted of a mature aura.

Jang Jae-in wrote on his instagram on August 6, "I had a lot of trouble. Even if someone was hard, I liked our arrangements that broke the mold! We were just old. And I'm sorry I'm worried about being around. Other things besides music will be handled flexibly and correctly, away from my hands! I was happy to be able to talk about what I want to express. But it is still far away. "

In the photo, Jang Jae-in was sitting on a chair. Jang Jae-in added chic charm with colorful cardigans and jeans. Jang Jae-in's disappearing small face size and distinctive features make her look more beautiful.

The fans who heard the news responded such as "It is so beautiful", "The voice that made me crazy", "It has a good voice and it is so cool to wear clothes".

delay stock