Jung Hae In "Small moment of satisfaction...I've grown responsible"

I think its a crash when youre satisfied, and thats when its going down.Actor Jung Hae In (31), who became stardom as a national younger man, will return to romance filled with Kim Go-eun and analog sensibility in the JTBC drama Bob Good Sister with Son Ye-jin and MBC drama Spring Night with Han Ji-min.The First Love chronicle is through the Greene film The Music Album of Yul (director Jung Ji-woo).I will go beyond the peoples younger brother and now I will have the modifier of melo craftsman. Jung Hae In said, Thank you.Son Ye-jin and Han Ji-min also encouraged me to expect a lot of this movie, and I want to revive the expectations of many people.Then he said, (such as Melo craftsman) gets more alert to such modifiers. Should he be more whipped?I always think that when Im satisfied, Im going to crash.I think the most important thing about Acting is the consideration of people.I think that when I act with someone, whether it is a man, a woman, or a junior, I respect and care for the other person, and I have a good chemistry.Its a compliment and modifier, thanks to the fact that Ive met some really good partners. (Laughs)His new melodrama, The Music Album of Yul, is an authentic melodrama that deals with memories, heartbreaking First Love, and famous songs that remind me of the memory of those days, with the background of the radio program of the same name broadcast on KBS Cool FM from October 1, 1994 to April 15, 2007.I started like fate, but I repeat my love and break up with each other several times like any other lover.Especially, the film melted analog sensibility with memories and props that remind us of the moments we loved and memories of those days, including popular songs such as Shin Seung-hoon, Lee So-ra, Finkle, and Lucid Paul, as well as bakeries, radio and PC communication.Jung Hae In, who plays the role of Kim Go-eun and Hyun-woo, who are unintentionally and constantly inconsistent because of the past that he wants to hide in the play, said, I do not think it is necessary to reveal all the pain he has when he actually loves.I have to respect myself, and my opponent has to respect me as I do.Instead, if you give doubt or act strangely, there is a problem, but if you do not, everyone thinks that there is a style. Im not the same friend as me, but I never felt like Hyun-woo, and even if there was a question mark on the set, it was resolved immediately when I talked to the director.I had a lot of conversations with the director for an hour of rehearsal, which is comparable to the time I actually filmed.(Laughing) It was so big for Hyun-woo, so it is enough because he has not overcome the pain himself yet.I think its best to speak to him before he knows, but Ive felt that I cant, and I think its a part where many people can watch movies and talk enough.I watched the movie with a really trembling heart than ever before, and I was happy because the reaction was really hot after the premiere.I was just a memory who was really happy to be in the story without external greed, but I was surprised because it was good to evaluate it. I hope you will like it. I do not know what else, but I am becoming more responsible.In the end, you can see and recognize the Acting in the work, and you like it, but I think that I should work harder with more responsibility. I am grateful for your love and support, and for your praise, but I am not complacent, I am not going to admit it.I think I have a sense of job consciousness that I should concentrate more and do well. (Laughing)  (Interview 2 continues

“I think it’s a crash when you’re satisfied, and that’s when it’s going down.”

Actor Jung Hae In (31), who became stardom as a national younger man, will return to romance filled with Kim Go-eun and analog sensibility in the JTBC drama 'Bob Good Sister' with Son Ye-jin and MBC drama 'Spring Night' with Han Ji-min. The First Love chronicle is through the Greene film 'The Music Album of Yul' (director Jung Ji-woo).

"I will go beyond 'the people's younger brother' and now I will have the modifier of 'melo craftsman'." Jung Hae In said, "Thank you. “Son Ye-jin and Han Ji-min also encouraged me to expect a lot of this movie, and I want to revive the expectations of many people.”

Then he said, “(such as ‘Melo craftsman’) gets more alert to such modifiers. Should he be more whipped? “I always think that when I’m satisfied, I’m going to crash.”

“I think the most important thing about Acting is the consideration of people. I think that when I act with someone, whether it is a man, a woman, or a junior, I respect and care for the other person, and I have a good chemistry. It’s a compliment and modifier, thanks to the fact that I’ve met some really good partners. (Laughs)

His new melodrama, The Music Album of Yul, is an authentic melodrama that deals with memories, heartbreaking First Love, and famous songs that remind me of the Memory of those days, with the background of the radio program of the same name broadcast on KBS Cool FM from October 1, 1994 to April 15, 2007. I started like fate, but I repeat my Love and break up with each other several times like any other Lover.

Especially, the film melted analog sensibility with memories and props that remind us of the moments we Loved and memories of those days, including popular songs such as Shin Seung-hoon, Lee So-ra, Finkle, and Lucid Paul, as well as bakeries, radio and PC communication.

Jung Hae In, who plays the role of Kim Go-eun and Hyun-woo, who are unintentionally and constantly inconsistent because of the past that he wants to hide in the play, said, "I do not think it is necessary to reveal all the pain he has when he actually Loves.

“I have to respect myself, and my opponent has to respect me as I do. Instead, if you give doubt or act strangely, there is a problem, but if you do not, everyone thinks that there is a style. "

“I’m not the same friend as me, but I never felt like Hyun-woo, and even if there was a question mark on the set, it was resolved immediately when I talked to the director. I had a lot of conversations with the director for an hour of rehearsal, which is comparable to the time I actually filmed. (Laughing) It was so big for Hyun-woo, so it is enough because he has not overcome the pain himself yet. I think it’s best to speak to him before he knows, but I’ve felt that I can’t, and I think it’s a part where many people can watch movies and talk enough.”

"I watched the movie with a really trembling heart than ever before, and I was happy because the reaction was really hot after the premiere. I was just a Memory who was really happy to be in the story without external greed, but I was surprised because it was good to evaluate it. I hope you will like it. "

"I do not know what else, but I am becoming more responsible. In the end, you can see and recognize the Acting in the work, and you like it, but I think that I should work harder with more responsibility. "

“I am grateful for your Love and support, and for your praise, but I am not complacent, I am not going to admit it. I think I have a sense of 'job consciousness' that I should concentrate more and do well. (Laughing) " (Interview 2 continues