Lim Ji-yeon Disclosure "Jeon So-min Gets Sibi If You Drink" Haha "Worst"

Actor Lim Ji-yeon and Park Jung-min, who appeared on Running Man, disclosure their fellow Jeon So-mins drinking habits.Actor Park Jung-min, Choi Yoo-hwa and Lim Ji-yeon, who starred in the movie Tazza: The High Rollers: One Eyed Jack on SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the 25th, appeared as guests and joined the members.Lim Ji-yeon asked about his friendship with Jeon So-min, saying, I did not work with my sister, but I saw her a few times at a drink.Yoo Jae-Suk then asked Lim Ji-yeon if he had ever seen Jeon So-mins drinking habits.Lim Ji-yeon said, My sister is a sibi when she is drunk.Haha said, Is not it the worst drinking habit? Lee Kwang-soo added, If you tell me when you are drunk, you have to pretend you did not hear it.Here, Park Jung-min also released an episode related to Jeon So-min.I was working out, and Somin said to come quickly at night, saying it was a Running Man shoot. I said I couldnt, but I kept calling.It turned out it was not a shooting, he said, sweating Jeon So-min.On the other hand, SBS entertainment program Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.Running Man Lim Ji-yeon and Park Jung-min, Jeon So-min Drinking DisclosureLim Ji-yeon Jeon So-min, Sibi Walks Good to Drink

Actor Lim Ji-yeon and Park Jung-min, who appeared on Running Man', Disclosure their fellow Jeon So-min's drinking habits.

Actor Park Jung-min, Choi Yoo-hwa and Lim Ji-yeon, who starred in the movie "Tazza: The High Rollers: One Eyed Jack" on SBS entertainment program "Running Man" broadcasted on the 25th, appeared as guests and joined the members.

Lim Ji-yeon asked about his friendship with Jeon So-min, saying, "I did not work with my sister, but I saw her a few times at a drink."

Yoo Jae-Suk then asked Lim Ji-yeon if he had ever seen Jeon So-min's drinking habits. Lim Ji-yeon said, "My sister is a Sibi when she is drunk." Haha said, "Is not it the worst drinking habit?" Lee Kwang-soo added, "If you tell me when you are drunk, you have to pretend you did not hear it.

Here, Park Jung-min also released an episode related to Jeon So-min. "I was working out, and Somin said to come quickly at night, saying it was a "Running Man" shoot. I said I couldn't, but I kept calling. It turned out it was not a shooting, "he said, sweating Jeon So-min.

On the other hand, SBS entertainment program Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.

Running Man' Lim Ji-yeon and Park Jung-min, Jeon So-min Drinking Disclosure Lim Ji-yeon "Jeon So-min, Sibi Walks Good to Drink"