Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk "My youngest daughter is just about to turn around ..It's so beautiful"

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man, a scene in which Yoo Jae-Suk, a broadcaster, reveals his affection for his daughter, will be released.Yoo Jae-Suk said, My youngest daughter is just about to come to the stone and I am going to stand up alone. It is so beautiful.He then told Haha, who recently got his third daughter, Youre dead now, no matter what you do, (daughter) will be so pretty, he said, jokingly warning her.When the members asked, Who do you look like now that my daughter is big? Yoo Jae-Suk replied, Some people say they look like me and others say they look like Na Kyung-eun.The members laughed, saying, The expense will cross.Meanwhile, SBS entertainment program Running Man will be broadcasted at 5 pm on the 4th.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man', a scene in which Yoo Jae-Suk, a broadcaster, reveals his affection for his daughter, will be released.

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "My youngest daughter is just about to come to the stone and I am going to stand up alone." "It is so beautiful."

He then told Haha, who recently got his third daughter, "You're dead now, no matter what you do, (daughter) will be so pretty," he said, jokingly warning her.

When the members asked, "Who do you look like now that my daughter is big?" Yoo Jae-Suk replied, "Some people say they look like me and others say they look like Na Kyung-eun." The members laughed, saying, "The expense will cross."

Meanwhile, SBS entertainment program Running Man' will be broadcasted at 5 pm on the 4th.