Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk "Running when I go to see my daughter Na-eun"

Yoo Jae-Suk confessed, I run when I go home to see my youngest daughter, Na-eun.On SBSs Running Man, which will be broadcast on August 4, Yoo Jae-Suks Stead Warning for Haha will be released.In a recent recording, the members reported that Yoo Jae-Suk is going crazy to see his youngest daughter, Na-eun, these days.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I am just about to go to the stone and I am going to stand up alone, but it is so beautiful.Yoo Jae-Suk recently laughed at Haha, who gave birth to his third daughter, saying, You are dead now, and you will be so beautiful.bak-beauty

Yoo Jae-Suk confessed, "I run when I go home to see my youngest daughter, Na-eun."

On SBS's Running Man, which will be broadcast on August 4, Yoo Jae-Suk's 'Stead Warning' for Haha will be released.

In a recent recording, the members reported that Yoo Jae-Suk is going crazy to see his youngest daughter, Na-eun, these days.

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I am just about to go to the stone and I am going to stand up alone, but it is so beautiful."

Yoo Jae-Suk recently laughed at Haha, who gave birth to his third daughter, saying, "You are dead now, and you will be so beautiful."

bak-beauty