Sung Dong-il "Lee Kwang-soo, I shot Running Man' in the movie"

Sung Dong-il of Running Man disassembled Lee Kwang-soo.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the afternoon of the 11th, actors Sung Dong-il, Bae Sung-woo, Kim Hye-joon and Jo Yi-hyun of the movie Transform appeared as guests.On this day, Seongdongil said, I shot a Running Man in a movie. MC Yoo Jae-seok said, I told him to do it only because he was a comedian junior in the entertainment side.Lee Kwang-soo, who listened to him, said, I met two people who tightened my breath while living.Sung Dong-il explained, The transform comes when the devil turns on the body of the family. Seok-jin added, If you are a thriller, one of the pretty women is in an accident.I dont have this feeling, but Im not doing it for a long time, said Sung Dong-il.

Sung Dong-il of Running Man disassembled Lee Kwang-soo.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the afternoon of the 11th, actors Sung Dong-il, Bae Sung-woo, Kim Hye-joon and Jo Yi-hyun of the movie transform appeared as guests.

On this day, Seongdongil said, "I shot a Running Man in a movie." MC Yoo Jae-seok said, "I told him to do it only because he was a comedian junior in the entertainment side.

Lee Kwang-soo, who listened to him, said, "I met two people who tightened my breath while living."

Sung Dong-il explained, "The transform comes when the devil turns on the body of the family." Seok-jin added, "If you are a thriller, one of the pretty women is in an accident."

“I don’t have this feeling, but I’m not doing it for a long time,” said Sung Dong-il.