Running Man' Park Jung-min reveals unexpected academic background "from the ancient humanities department"...Delayed, Jeon So-min reveals drunkenness

Park Jung-mins unexpected academic background was revealed.On SBS Running Man broadcast on the 25th, Park Jung-min, Lim Ji-yeon and Choi Yoo-hwa of the movie Tazza: The High Rollers: One Eyed Jack were portrayed as guests.Earlier, Jeon So-min and Ji Suk-jin transformed into a direct shot and a metamorphic king for the opening penalty.Park Jung-min, Lim Ji-yeon and Choi Yu-hwa guest-starred in the movie Tazza: The High Rollers: One Eyed Jack and were amazed at the appearance of the two.Yoo Jae-Suk told the three people, Kwangsoo also appeared in the movie, but I did not see it in the trailer. I actually heard that it was a cameo and I was promoting the movie together.Park Jung-min then responded, Im putting it on because I want to do it. So, Yoo Jae-Suk said to Kwangsoo, Do your job well.Just do well with the comedian, he shouted.Later, Kwangsoo introduced Park Jung-min as I had an antiquity.Dani Alves dropped out of the Department of Humanities, Park Jung-min said in Confessions.Meanwhile, Lim Ji-yeon revealed Jeon So-mins drinking habits, saying, Ive never met in a work and only met at a drink; I get a bit bit bit bit bit bit bit bit bit if I get drunk.Park Jung-min also said, Last time, Somin called and said that he was shooting Running Man.It was not shooting and it was a drink. Jeon So-min explained, I was with my brother Kwangsoo and Sechan at that time.

Park Jung-min's unexpected academic background was revealed.

On SBS Running Man' broadcast on the 25th, Park Jung-min, Lim Ji-yeon and Choi Yoo-hwa of the movie 'Tazza: The High Rollers: One Eyed Jack' were portrayed as guests.

Earlier, Jeon So-min and Ji Suk-jin transformed into a direct shot and a metamorphic king for the opening penalty.

Park Jung-min, Lim Ji-yeon and Choi Yu-hwa guest-starred in the movie Tazza: The High Rollers: One Eyed Jack and were amazed at the appearance of the two.

Yoo Jae-Suk told the three people, "Kwangsoo also appeared in the movie, but I did not see it in the trailer." "I actually heard that it was a cameo and I was promoting the movie together."

Park Jung-min then responded, "I'm putting it on because I want to do it." So, Yoo Jae-Suk said to Kwangsoo, "Do your job well. "Just do well with the comedian," he shouted.

Later, Kwangsoo introduced Park Jung-min as "I had an antiquity". "Dani Alves dropped out of the Department of Humanities," Park Jung-min said in Confessions.

Meanwhile, Lim Ji-yeon revealed Jeon So-min's drinking habits, saying, "I've never met in a work and only met at a drink; I get a bit bit bit bit bit bit bit bit bit if I get drunk."

Park Jung-min also said, "Last time, Somin called and said that he was shooting Running Man. It was not shooting and it was a drink. "Jeon So-min explained," I was with my brother Kwangsoo and Sechan at that time. "