"Running Man" Lim Ji-yeon "Jeon So-min drunk? When drunk, Sibi bet."

Actor Lim Ji-yeon Disclosures Jeon So-mins LiebeestLim Ji-yeon appeared on SBS Running Man which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 25th with Park Jung-min and Choi Yoo-hwa.The three starred together in the movie Tazza: The High Rollers: One Eyed Jack.Lim Ji-yeon said, I have never done that, but I have seen it in Drink, when asked whether he had performed with Jeon So-min during the opening process.Lim Ji-yeon then asked about the drinking habits of Jeon So-min, saying, If you get drunk, you will hang Sibi.Haha teased him as the worst drunkenness, and Lee Kwang-soo also laughed, saying, Do not meet the eyes of Jeon So-min in Drink.Park Jung-min also said, I am exercising, but at night I was trying to call me because I was shooting Running Man.

Actor Lim Ji-yeon Disclosures Jeon So-min's Liebeest

Lim Ji-yeon appeared on SBS Running Man' which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 25th with Park Jung-min and Choi Yoo-hwa. The three starred together in the movie Tazza: The High Rollers: One Eyed Jack.

Lim Ji-yeon said, "I have never done that, but I have seen it in Drink," when asked whether he had performed with Jeon So-min during the opening process.

Lim Ji-yeon then asked about the Drinking habits of Jeon So-min, saying, "If you get drunk, you will hang Sibi." Haha teased him as "the worst drunkenness," and Lee Kwang-soo also laughed, saying, "Do not meet the eyes of Jeon So-min in Drink."

Park Jung-min also said, "I am exercising, but at night I was trying to call me because I was shooting Running Man'."